~10~

Thursday, November 26, 2015
~3 weeks & 5 Days Later~
2:43 pm

It's almost been a full month since the accident. I went back to school, and now nobody says those tampon jokes anymore. People just twisted everything about what happened.

Prince and I have grown somewhat close.

Brandon was sent to juvie. I don't know when he gets out.

I was looking forward to Thanksgiving. Why? Because after Thanksgiving is my favorite season. Christmas.

I just loved the whole vibe of Christmas.

My mom asked us if we wanted to go with our dad for Thanksgiving, but we rejected. So, we're staying home and each of us are assigned to cook something.

I'm cooking the sweet potato pie.

I was taking a nap in my room. I was tired from cooking all night and all morning.

My phone vibrated. I looked at it.

"Happy Thanksgiving." Prince texted.

"Same to you." I texted back, smiling.

"What are you doing for the holidays?" He texted.

"I just finished cooking and helping my siblings with what they needed help with." I texted back.

"Open your window." The text read.

I raised out of bed, looking out of my window to find him standing there. I opened the window, letting him in. He pulled the ladder up to the window, climbing up.

"Hey, were you sleeping?" He asked, taking his coat off.

"Yeah. A little." I smiled.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, sitting on my bed. I locked my door.

"You're fine. It was nothing good, anyway." I sat back on the bed.

"The dream?" He asked.

"It was just black. Anyway, what brings you up here? Don't you have dinner to attend to?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I told my mom I was going to get some vanilla extract. And I did. I just told her there was heavy traffic. I just wanted to see you." He slightly smiled.

"You can see me on ooVoo. Tonight. After your dinner. Go be with your family."

"I don't have your ooVoo, remember? You wouldn't tell me because Kenedi was gonna show me the blackmail pictures I haven't seen yet."

"Oh, yeah." I grabbed a sharpie from my desk. "Is it okay if I.."

"Go ahead." He pulled his sleeve up, allowing me to write my ooVoo down on his arm. "See you tonight." He said, standing up.

"See you tonight." I smiled, opening my window. He climbed down, taking the ladder down, and walked to his car.

I wouldn't expect us to be this close. As bad as it was, the event with Brandon brought me close with Prince.

I realized I was staring off into space, smiling.

I sighed and turned over on my stomach, falling asleep. Only this time, my dreams weren't black. They were about him.

DREAM

I was trying to give Prince a hug.

"Mmmh." I sighed as I squeezed his stomach. He sat there and shook his head.

"I'm not hugging you back." He kept his hands to his sides.

"Why not?" I pouted as I looked up to him.

"Come up here." He said, still refusing to hug back.

I continued to hug him around his stomach. He still wouldn't hug back.

"Fine." I groaned as I got on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck. Finally, he hugged me back.

His muscular arms wrapped around my back. I barely made it to his neck on my tippy toes.

"See? Now isn't that better?" He smiled.

"Whatever." I scoffed, trying to refrain from smiling.

"I love you, babygirl." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, puff. Can I ride on your back now?"

"Can you reach?" He teased.

"Shut up." I let go of him and ran around him to hop on his back.

END OF DREAM

"Kyra!" I heard my mom yelling, waking me up. "Come check on your pie!"

I smiled, thinking about the dream I just had. Then I felt embarrassed. I had a dream about this guy that just wants to be friends with me.

I shook my head and walked downstairs.

PRINCE

"I can't do this." I spoke into the phone.

"What do you mean you can't do this? Is it not enough money?" The girl spoke into the phone. Damn it, its been about a month and I still don't know her name.

"It's wrong. She doesn't deserve this."

"I can add more money to it. Your month is almost up. If you quit I'll make sure the whole school knows about this deal. I know you aren't catching feelings for her. You're sexy as hell. You can have any girl you want. Like me." She chuckled into the phone.

I hung up. Either way, this secret is coming out. I better be coming up with a damn good explanation if I want her back.

Why did I have to take the deal?

A/N I KNOW ITS SHORT. I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR THIS STORY. I'LL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE LONGER.

AND THIS IS DURING NOVEMBER BECAUSE IT WAS BEFORE THANKSGIVING WHEN I LOST MY PHONE AND I WAS PLANNING TO UPDATE THESE ON THE HOLIDAYS BUT YAKNOW. SO THERE WILL STILL BE A CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS UPDATE AND ILL GO IN ORDER UNTIL I GET CAUGHT UP WITH MARCH. ILY BABES.