Imagine for Kitti

HOPE IT'S SMUTTY ENOUGH

Hi, I'm kitti. I'm a very loud person. I'm also the type of person to get straight to the point, not to beat around the bush. There's this guy at my school, His name is Grayson Dolan. He's hot af and I'd like to get to know him more if you know what I mean. I want to see what he holds underneath those joggers of his. Did I mention I'm a rough person? Well now you know. Grayson and I have been talking a lot more lately. I think he knows that I like him. He wanted to talk to me before my lunch period. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Maybe he'll ask me out! OMG!

Skip to the class before lunch

So it's almost time for me to meet Grayson. He texts me saying that he can't wait any longer. I can't wait anymore either. I text him that I'll meet him by he boys restroom.

By the boys restroom

So I finally get out of class and head to the boys restroom. I didn't see Grayson until he pulled me into the restroom. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I didn't know what was going on, but I liked it. I squeezed his little butt and he jumped. We went into one of the stalls and made out. He was taking off all my clothes and I did the same to him. His sock fell into the toilet, whoops. He flushed it down by accident. Man, he was incredibly large. I knew he had something to hide, he did it quite well. As him and I became one, I moaned a little. It echoed and he laughed. We soon started to reach our climax and came at the same time. We were breathing so hard. We put out clothes back on and Grayson couldn't find his other sock. I told him what happened, but he didn't care as much. So he didn't wear any socks. There were ten minutes left before the bell rang to go to lunch. We went to get out stuff from our classes and headed to the lunch room. Grayson asked me, why don't we skip lunch too?