Chapter 2

"Well I hope we don't get eternally tortured." Mephiles said,receiving mutters of agreement. "Now what," Sonic asked "My dream's been shattered like glass,I'll probably never be able to take over Mobius again." He muttered,X hugged him. "Don't worry love,we'll make Mobius ours again someday." X reassured him,Sonic smiled and hugged him. "I'm starving! Is there any food in hell?" Dark whined,his stomach then made a loud growl. "Hopefully there's something to hunt." Sonic said,he then stood up. "I'll see if I can find something." Sonic then dashed outside,X followed him.
----------
Sonic's stomach growled "I can't see anything I wish we could get back to Mobius somehow." Sonic muttered. "Look there's something over there." X then whispered,Sonic turned around his eyes widened. "X you're crazy if you think we can take down a cerberus! Have you even fought one before!?" Sonic whispered to X,so he wouldn't attract the cerberus' attention. "No but nows the time to find out." X said,he then smirked. Two swords appeared in X's hand,he passed one to Sonic. The cerberus noticed them,it charged towards them barking viciously. "I guess there's no way outta this." Sonic muttered,X nodded his head. Sonic swung his sword,leaving a gash in one of the demon dog's heads. X jumped onto the cerberus,he stabbed his sword into it's back. It let out a howl of agony,it tried to shake X off it's back. X flew of the dog's back,his sword left a deep bleeding gash. "Stupid dog's gonna die." X muttered,he stabbed one of the heads in the neck. It let out a howl of pain,before the head hung limply and lifeless. "One down two to go." X said,he then dodged the sharp teeth of one of the demon dog's heads. Sonic plunged his sword through the demon dog's chest. The remaining 2 heads of the cerberus howled in pain. The cerberus lay on the rocky ground,dead. X and Sonic smirked in victory.
---------
"I'm glad this thing has a chain connected to it,since it's too heavy to carry." X said,he was dragging the dead cerberus by a chain that was connected to a collar on all 3 heads.
---------
"How can you take down a cerberus!? They're one of the strongest animals in hell!" Dark said astonished,when X and Sonic walked into the cave. "It turns out that they're now the weakest animals in hell." X replied to the black hedgehog. X dragged the cerberus into the middle of the cave with difficulty,before dropping the silver chain. Sonic made a small fire underneath the cerberus. "I'm sick of this place." Dark muttered,as he ate some of the meat from the cerberus. "Dark we've only been here for a few hours,we'll get back to Mobius somehow." Sonic told his older brother,Dark nodded. "I hate hell it's boring." Fleetway muttered,his eyes were lowered half way in boredom. "That's hell for you lil bro." X muttered,he used the remaining part of the cerberus as a target bored. "Love wanna play darts?" X asked his bored mate. The remaining parts of the cerberus,were the 3 dog heads. "Middle one 100 points,one on the right 90 points and the one on the left 80 points." X said,Sonic nodded his head. "5 goes each 1 turn." Sonic said,he then picked up 5 knives. One by one,Sonic threw a knife. "My turn." X said,he then threw his knives.
Score Board
Sonic
100
90
90
80
100
Total:460
Sonic.EXE
100
90
90
90
80
Total:450
---------
X was astonished,he'd lost by 10 points. "And I thought I was better at darts." He said,with a surprised voice. Sonic purred he hugged X "better luck next time love." He said,he then smiled. X purred,he hugged Sonic back. "I'm sure I'll win next time." He said,he then smirked. "Nah I'll beat you again next time." Sonic said,he looked at X. The two looked at each other,both smirking. "Rematch!" They both yelled together. "Same rules and same goes and turns." Dark explained,Sonic and X nodded.
Score Board
Sonic.EXE
100
80
90
90
80
Total:440
Sonic
100
80
80
90
80
Total:430
----------
"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Sonic yelled,in disbelief. "Looks like i win love." X said,while smirking. Sonic playfully punched X's shoulder. "I'll beat you next time." Sonic said,he smirked. "Really now? I'm gonna win next time." X said,he smirked with Sonic. Sonic hugged X,X hugged him back they both purred.
-hours later-
"Bored." Sonic muttered. "Same here love." X muttered,while sitting next to Sonic. "I'm going to take a walk outside." Sonic said,he stood up and walked outside X followed his mate.