Chapter 5

"Dark leave him alone tomorrow,you really blew his fuse." X said,while glaring at Sonic's older brother.
---------
X was glaring at Dark,like there was no tomorrow. "What?" He asked,he sweat dropped when X's pupils became thin slits. "Why do you always have to be the one to blow his fuse." X growled,he wasn't asking he was demanding. "He thinks before attacking during training,he never thinks before he speaks." Mephiles then said,Dark looked at him. Dark's pupils would've been thin slits,if you could see them. "Don't look at me like that Sonic knows,even you know that you don't think before speaking." Mephiles said,his eyes narrowed as he looked at Dark. "Whatever." Dark muttered,he crossed his arms. "Idiot." Mephiles muttered,he then smirked. "Shut the fuck up! I can even hear you whispering! SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP." Sonic yelled,he glared at Mephiles and Dark. Dark sweat dropped,Sonic's pupils were very thin slits you couldn't see them. "How did he even hear us? He's at the very back of the cave." Mephiles said astonished,him,Dark,Fleetway and X were near the entrance of the cave. Fleetway looked at X,his bright red eyes narrowed. "You didn't give him what I think you did,did you?" Fleetway growled,X sweat dropped. "If you mean the sensitive hearing,then yes." X said,he then chuckled nervously. "THANKS A LOT BRO NOW WE ARW GONNA GET SHOUTED AT A LOT MORE YOU BITCH!!" Fleetway screeched,he towered over X. X's ears folded backwards,he was sweating a lot as Fleetway glared at him. Before Fleetway could say one word,he was sent flying into the wall of the cave. In Fleetway's place,stood an enraged Sonic The Hedgehog. He death glared at Fleetway,through narrowed eyes. "IF I HEAR ONE MORE FUCKING WORD YOU ARE ALL DEAD EXCEPT X SINCE HE IS MY MATE X CAN SPEAK AND THE REST OF YOU SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I KILL YOU SINCE NONE OF US ARE IMMORTAL!!!" Sonic screeched at them,except X who stood next to his enraged mate. "I agree with him,so you all better shut up." X growled,his eyes narrowed as he looked at Dark,Mephiles and Fleetway. The three backed away,since the once again to be rulers of Mobius death glared at them.
-next day-
"X we need to make that deal with you know who,I want to leave hell right now." Sonic whined,he was looking for something sharp to stab himself with. Yep he's still insane,filled to the brim with insanity. Sonic found a sharp rock,he plunged the sharp edge into his left arm. "GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE!" Sonic screamed,he then smirked insanely. The sharp edge of the rock,was embedded really deep into his left arm. "Ok we'll leave right away love." X said to his mate,who was now overwhelmed with insanity. Sonic was then laughing like a maniac,X looked at his insane mate. "Flare carry him." X ordered,the female Cerberus walked over to Sonic. She placed him on her back. As soon as he was on Flare's back,Sonic was instantly fast asleep. X picked up Flare's chain he then walked outside,the Cerberus followed him with Sonic on her back. Spike,the youngest Cerberus came out of the cave Fleetway was on his back. Dark then walked outside,Ice followed him Mephiles was on the white Cerberus' back. "So how long will it take us to get to wherever we're going?" Mephiles asked,X looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. "30 minutes if we could run but we can't since Sonic's asleep,so it'll take us 2 hours since we have to walk." X said. "Great." Dark muttered,his eyes lowered halfway with a look of boredom. "Bro can't you wake him up so we can get there quicker?" Fleetway asked his older brother. "I'll try,no promises lil bro." X replied,he jumped onto Flare's back next to Sonic. 'I hate it that I have to wake you up,as soon as we get back to Mobius your insomnia will come back' X thought. He sighed,he then poked Sonic in the side with a claw being careful not to cut him. "X leave me to sleep." Sonic mumbled,he then snuggled into Flare's fur. "If you wish to leave hell in less than an hour,you better wake up or we'll be here for another 2 hours and a bit more." X whispered into Sonic's ear. Sonic's eyes snapped open "ok I'm up!" He said and sat up,so he was now sitting on Flare's back. X smiled,he sat behind Sonic. "Ready?" X asked,as he looked at the others. Dark nodded,he jumped onto Ice's back behind Mephiles. 

-1 hour later-

"We're here." X announced, Sonic's eyes widened. "The Devil's castle? That means we have to sell our soul right?" Sonic asked "yep." X replied. "It's the only way to get back to Mobius." He told his mate,Sonic nodded his head.