Chapter 2. Let me Explain

"Karter!" They both yelled in unison as they broke a part and quickly dressed.

"Fuck is this yo?" I asked. "This why you cancelled on me?"

I was met with silence.

"Is you for real Vanessa with my security tho?" I asked her.

"Baby let me explain." She said. "It's not what you think."

I was really about to bust her shit.

"Let you explain what?" I asked. "Okay explain to me that I didn't just see what I saw. Explain to me that I didn't just you bent over that table getting yo back blowed out. Explain to me why I shouldn't just dead y'all right now?"

"Look Karter baby we can get past this, I love you and you know that. I been down with you for three years." She pleaded. "You just been so busy and I been so lonely and horny. You haven't touched me in three weeks and a bitch got needs, it's only so much that my fingers can do. I was just tryna get your attention."

"By sexing one of my security guards?" I yelled. "You know most bitches openly flirt in front of they nigga to get attention outta them not fuck the help."

"Karter baby I--"

"Man shut that shit up." I said cutting her off and turning towards my security guard.

"What I pay you for Zeek?" I asked.

"I'm t-to make sure that everything is in order." He said.

"And?" I questioned again.

"To make sure nobody slacking off." He answered.

"And most important?" I asked again.

"To never leave the front door unattended." He said with a nervous sigh like he knew what was coming.

"So please tell me why you out here running up in my woman instead of doing what the fuck I pay you for?" I said.

I was once again met with silence.

"I can't hear you." I said growing more angry.

"Karter look baby this was an acci--"

"And what did I tell you would happen if you ever stepped out on me?" I asked Vanessa cutting her off, causing her eyes to grow wide, then had the nerve to roll them bitches like she bored or something.

"You said that you would kill me, but we both know that ain't gone happen. You just in yo feelings right now and you--"

"Oh shit!" Zeek yelled when I cut off all that bullshit she was talking with a bullet to her head.

"Boss I-I--"

"Shut the fuck up." I said. "I rarely give second chances."

I then shot him three times. Once in the dick, once in the chest, and then one in the dome. Then I made my way back to the main house and the niggas was finally working.

"I'm glad y'all asses finally decided to do what you getting paid for." I said out loud as I entered the trap house. "Don't let that shit happen again or I will permanently replace all of you muthafuckas."

I look around and noticed that Lil Mike was still in the trap with a short tight tightly around his leg falling a sleep and that shot was soak in his blood. Marco another one of my corner boys was I the trap too. His ass got a lot of heart too. I'm actually thinking about promoting both him and Lil Mike but I gotta see if they can hang.

"Aye Marco take this nigga to the ER foe he bleed out and die." I said throwing a rubber band of $1000 at him.

"Aight boss, come on hop along Sally." Marco teased with Lil Mike flipping him off as they headed out the door.

I was waking out right behind then when Bobbi messy ass stopped me.

"Karter did you find yo boo?" She asked with a small smile on her face.

You see me and Bobbi used to mess around a while back before me a Vanessa had gotten serious. Even when I told her that u was rocking with Vanessa she was like "that's alright daddy I just wanna talk to him from time to time." Now I know I shouldn't have but what nigga you gone turn down some head. She sucked me off a few times but that was it. Then she would get mad when I told her I going home to my woman like she ain't know what's up.

"You knew I would find her back there tho right?" I asked. "Ol messy trifling ass."

She shrugged. "Maybe." She said with a smirk on her face. "I messy and trifling but to bitch was just getting her back thrown out by lone of yo workers. I would never do no shot like that to you but you just used me and you---"

I shut her up with a bullet to the head too.

"I hate a clingy ass bitch, you couldn't suck dick anyway." I said out loud. I then pulled out my phone to call my right hand man Kris.

"Yo!" He yelled into the phone. I could hear music playing in the background so he must have been in his car. He turned it down.

"Aye get a hold of Khalil and Kaine for me and tell them that the back house and the main trap need cleaning." I said.

"Crazy ass." He said with a chuckle. "What happened?"

"Imma explain later." I said. "Nigga just do what the fuck I asked you to do and I'll see you at mama house."

I disconnected the phone call and looked around.

"The twins is on they way here to deal with this mess so I'm bout to roll out. Don't let me come back to this muthafucka and y'all up here fucking around." I said.

With that said, I walked out of the front door to my car and headed over to my mother's house for Sunday dinner and I was hungry as fuck too. Killing always made me that way.

I KNOW ITS A SLOW START BIT IT WILL GET BETTER PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK  AND EXCUSE MY MISTAKES