Chapter 15 Ultimate Surrender

Its been a month since Tiffany pulled that little stunt. At first I thought it was funny but after she did that shit three times, I stopped laughing. So now we in this game of who can hold out the longest and honestly I don't know how much longer I can go without her cause jacking off ain't cutting it especially cause I got a girl who should be doing that shit for me. Imma fuck around and get blue balls because of this damn girl, she lucky I love her ass.

"Baby!" Tiffany yelled from the bathroom.

"What's up ma?" I answered.

I was currently laying in bed watching tv flipping through the channels waiting for Tiffany to get out of the shower so I could head in after her. Usually we would be in there together but yeah, anyway, we had just got back from dinner and she didn't have to work the next day so I asked her to come over.

"Can you bring me a dry of towel?" She asked.

"No you can get it yoself." I said with a smirk.

I could have gotten it but shit I haven't seen her naked in 39 fucking days I just wanted to see her booty jiggle.

"Karter pleeaassee!" She whined.

"Nope." I said. "You can walk out here and get it yoself."

"But I'm already in the shower." She said.

"Not my problem." I sang out.

Just the

Just then she busted out of the bathroom dripping wet and glaring at me. Of course my dick started twitching and I started to rethink my decision. I wasn't gone let her know that though.

"You so petty Karter." She said.

I winked at her and she kissed her teeth and walked out of the bedroom to the hall closet to grab a towel. She was mumbling under her breath when she came back in and I let out a low groan. I think she must have heard me because her head snapped around towards me and she had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Oops I seem to have to dropped my towel." She said purposely dropping the towel.

Then this lil nigga gone have the nerve to bend over and twerk. I mean her ask was really twerking, booty popping and all that, I was about to ask if she moonlighted as a stripper. My dick was hard as a rock, and her standing there naked wasn't helping my cause any.

"Tiffany." I warned.

Then she bent over and she spread her ass cheeks showing her pussy in the process and that's when I lost it. I jumped outta bed and dragged her towards the bed and roughly pushed her down on with her ass in the air.

"Um Karter baby what --"

"Shut up." I said cutting her off. I smacked her ass she let out gasp. I pulled my dick out and rubbed it against her slit causeing her to let out a moan.

"You knew what you was doing huh?" I asked.

"I I di-didnt do anything." She lied.

"Lying ass." I chuckled.

"Boy I know you didn't just--"

I cut her off when I shoved my member inside of her and she let out a yell.

"Shit." I said. "Damn babe you wet as shit.

I was horny as fuck and I was literally tryna find her soul and cave her back in at the same time. She started to run from me which only made me go harder.

"Come," smack "the fuck," smack "back here." I said.

I put my hand on the small of her back back and slightly pushed down because she was starting to lose her arch.

"Arch yo back ma." I instructed. She did as she was told.

"Baby pull back some." She said.

"Naw take this dick." I said moving her hand that was pushing me back. "You was tryna be cute a few minutes ago member that?"

"Oh God!" She yelled. "I'm bout to cum babe."

And at the moment her legs started shaking and her juices coated my member. I slowed my strokes and and pulled her up, turning her head towards me so I could kiss her while still slowly moving inside of her and rubbing her clit.

"Now you gonn stop withholding daddy dick?" I asked.

"Oooh Karter." Tiffany moaned out.

"Yeah you know you miss daddy dick." I said. I mean a nigga was talking major shit.

"Maybe." She giggled.

"Oh yeah?" I said with a raised eyebrow like she had eyes in the back of her head and she could see me.

"Mmhmm." She said.

Shit talking ass. I fixed her ass though. I bent her back over the bed and rammed myself back insideifnher goodness and she let out another scream. I started pounding her like it was the last piece of pussy that I was ever gonna have.

"You gonn stop talking shit?" I asked while slapping her ass.

She wasn't talking.

"I can't hear you ma." I said moving my hips faster and harder.

"Yesss shit Karter!" She yelled. "Don't s-stop baby."

"Cum with me babe." I said. And like that her legs started shaking again.

"Oh Shit." I said and release inside of her. We both collapsed on the bed and then it hit me that we ain't use a condom.

"Baby we didn't use--"

"I know." I said. "We'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it."

"I love you Karter Anthony." She said.

"I love you too Tiffany Lanay." I said.

I leaned over to kiss her tangling myself in her arms and we both soon drifted off to sleep.

Please excuse any mistakes!!! Please comment and vote!!!