Chapter 27 Taylor Pov

Izzy and Namoi have been out all day. I decided I was going to give izzy the surprise of a life time. I dimmed all the lights in the house and lit candles. I had music playing and a dinner ready. I heard the door opening and Izzy and Naomi walked in.
"Hello my beautiful ladies." I said and kissed Naomis cheek and Izzys lips.
"Hi daddy" Naomi said smiling.
"Hey baby what's all of this?" Izzy asked.
"I wanted to do something special for you two" I walked them to the table and pulled out the chairs for them. I said grace and we started eating. I asked how there day was and Naomi told me about the park and getting snowballs.
"Izzy" I said.
"Yes baby?"
"You know i love you right"
"Yes baby I know and I love you too" she said blushing.
"Good" I said smiling. "We have been together for over 4 years. I love you soo much and I can't see you not being in my life. I want you with me forever. Baby girl you are my forever and always. Will you do me the honors of" I pulled out the box with the ring on it and walked over to her chair and got on one knee. "Marrying me" she jumped out of her chair and pulled me up to kiss me.
"Yes baby yes i will marry you" she kissed me again but it was longer. I heard someone clapping and it was Naomi. She looked so happy. I told her to come here so she ran to me and I picked her up.
"Yay mommy and daddy are getting married" she said and I kissed her cheek.