So you want to play with magic?

Rickys pov:

The wind rustled as i pulled my sheets over my head, a loud sound echoed through my room and as i peeked out from the covers a strange man loomed over me. " hello!" He whispered quietly " can you help me find my shadow?"

My heart raced as i stared at the multi colors in his hair, he'd worn tight green slacks and a baggy shirt. His hat was loose fitted to his head and as i realized who he was i gasped. " Your the man from the stories i read my brother..your peter pan.."

The man looked at me as he continued to search for what i assumed he was missing and with a smile he stood up tall " I'm peter pan..but the name's devin." As he said that he'd fallen over an old chest in my room causing me to giggle.

Stirring i looked over to see ryan had woken up from the loud thump " ricky...w..who's that" ryan mumbled rubbing his eye's to adjust to the darkness. " This is devin...the one from my stories" i explained and almost instantly he nodded.

I was curious as to how the man had entered my room but i was more interested in how he could fly. " how are you doing that?" I pointed to his feet which hovered from the floor. " it's magic, say if you help me find ny shadow...I'll teach you to fly!" Excitedly ryan quickly shook vinny and filled my youngest brother in.

After quite awhile we'd almost given up hope but devin had spotted his shadow and begged for my help to sew it back on. " how does on loose there shadow?" I asked as i hummed softly. " we'll..where I'm from anythings possible." I simply smiled and stood up straightening out my pajama clothes.

"We'll then Devin...our part of the deal is over..so will you teach us to fly" Devin tapped his chin and nodded " I'll do you one better! How about you and your brothers follow me on an adventure? It's just the second star to the right and straight on till morning".

Enthusiastically myself and my brothers began to squeel and dance around the room, that is until reality hit me. " But devin..what about our parents..i must grow up, and if I'm not here to grow up..then what would my mother and father think?" The boys looked at me and pouted as i picked vinny up to hold him against my hips.

" We'll...don't you want to stay a kid forever..? Growing up isn't any fun.." i sighed and kissed vinnys head as i spoke " you're right Devin..but you yourself have grown up past the age of the stories..." Devin frowned and plumped down on my floor indian style. " come on!! It'll be fun! Think of all the joy you'll find!"

After many pleads and begs from both the man from my dreams and my younger brothers i decided on following Devin to never land. " okay..but how do we get there?" I asked looking deeply into Devins eye's. " Fly of course.."

Gasping i felt my heart freeze, anxiety pulsing through me as i thought of how crazy flying so far would be " But you still haven't even thought us to fly" i exclaimed until Devin grabbed my hand " Just think of happy thoughts! It's as easy as getting wings."

I closed my eye's and clutched my fist to my chest as i thought real hard of love, a man fighting for me in a battle and beautiful mermaids..but as i opened my eye's..nothing. "Devin its not working!" I looked at ryan and vinny who both shook their heads as to verify they too had no luck.

" We'll this won't do..what's a matter with you..all it take is faith and trust! Oh...and something i forgot..Dust!" Ryan myself and vinny all shouted " Dust?" As we starred at Devin who had reached into his pockets to grab something,and almost like magic a sprinkling gold glitter covered our bodys. "Wow!!".

" Okay guys! One last try think of happy thoughts" i smiled and once agian thought of happy things as my brothers held my hands and once we opened our eye's ryan shouted " We're riding off the floor!". " There you go! You've got it..now off we go!" Devin shouted pulling us by the hands as his sparkling sidekick followed along.

Riding above the night's sky was beautiful, it all felt like a cozy dream as we passed a large clock which dinged loud across london. " There's the star! Everybody count to three"

" One....Two......Three....."

( hello everybody, wow long time since i wrote anything..hopefully this is good and keeps getting better. Remember I'm free to talk to, i don't bite and i love people ♡.♡ so let the games begin!!)