Mother

Rickys pov:

Opening my eye's i noticed a pile of leaves lining the ground beneath my body. My head shot in pain as i rose from my place. " w..where am i..?" The lights in the seemingly obvious forest where bright as i rubbed my irises to adjust.

Gasping i had remembered the night before, and in a frantic manor i scrambled around to find ryan and vinny who where no where to be found. " Ryan!! Vinny!!" I hollered looking in a panic." Ricky!! Where okay, we've been playing with Devin and the lost boy's all morning. We did not want to wake you but now that you're up you can meet our friends"

Noding in a sence of relief i took my youngest brother by the hand as the two anxiously pulled me towards a lovely tree house that was covered in tarps and drapes of many various colors. Loud screams could be heard from the inside but the screams weren't one's of fear but of roudy happy young children.

Walking inside i was attacked by little boys who hugged me tightly screaming "MOMMY!" In shock i held my hand's out defensively ." N..no your mistaken..I'm not you're mother..im only 17!".

The smallest of the children hugged tightly to his teddy bear and a crimson tear creased down his cheek, my heart breaking as it became a common thing between all the boys.
" At least will you pretend? Stay here with us and be our mother!" A raspy voice came out of the shadows as i looked directly at Devin who had now taken a seat on a hand made thrown.

" I do not wish to stay here that long, i must turn 18 tomorrow and so i must be finding a way home tonight Devin..don't you understand?" Devin crossed his arms and legs looking me up and down as he spat out his next sentence " I don't indeed on helping you leave, you promised you'd stay here!" I shook my head and shouted " I did no such thing! I just agreed to come here to visit".

After I'd made my point Devin had agreed he'd take myself and my brother's back but he said he wanted to take us to explore the island and to see the mermaid lagoon. " Are their pirates on this island!" Vinny exclaimed happily. " Yes..and indians." Devin pointed out to the waters as both ryan and vinny hollered. " But beware of the pirate's..there evil! They want to steal your dreams." In fright my brothers held closely to my pajamas as i sighed " Not all pirates could possibly be as bad as you say..it's all a stereotype."

Devin must not have liked what i said because he flew off without me and he drug my brother's right on behind him. " Wait up!!! I want to go too! Devin please wait" holding up my loose clothes i thought deeply of happy things as i followed behind. It was still unreal that i could fly and that the clouds i once adored from far away we're now ticking my cheeks.

" Ricky come on!! Where going to see the indians!" I sighed and smiled. " why don't we go back for the lost boy's and i let them show you around..I'd like to take your brother to see the mermaids, i have much to discuss with him..."