Rendezvous

rendezvous.

His day started with a protein shake. He brought adrenaline with him wherever he went, usually always seen with an athlete bag swung over his shoulder. He got to school almost everyday at 7:15am, repping his school hoodie paired with basketball shorts. His usual attire for football practice. Liam was your usual sport junkie and had a passion for positive energy. All he wanted was to see a smile on people's faces, it brightened his days. He kept his soft side hid under a tough bicep shell, though. He walks into rooms with his shoulders back and open, his presence vibrant. He was large, but agile and avid with agility. He loved dancing, he loved music and overtly pumped rhythm through his veins. He liked a good time. His days end with sweat beading down his face and chest, always red faced and refreshed after a practice and work out.

On the other side of the spectrum is Niall. He snoozes his alarms in the morning until he gets his bed covers ripped off of him by his mom. He takes time for himself, and liked watching out for others. It's hard to find someone who doesn't like Niall. He's a blond with life in his blue irises. He usually started his day off with a cup of coffee, he liked his caffeine in a white mug. He also liked being comfortable and calm. Wearing sweatpants to school with a hoodie was his usual go-to. His hair is messy, and so is his schoolwork. He could give no fucks for what his grades would turn up to be. He only went to school for the purpose of being close with Liam, if he didn't attend he'd just be in his bed all day.
Louis' days start off with him blowing up Harry's phone with text messages telling him to get his nappy ass up or he'll come over and do it for him. Harry's days usually start with him clutching his blown up phone, tempted to crunch it in his fist if Louis didn't stop. He usually settles down and puts his head in his pillow, but leaves enough room to watch his screen light up and then he smiles, realizing he should be glad that he has a light like Louis in his life. Louis made Harry feel at home. To be frank, they could barely live without each other. Louis never expected someone like Harry to be the one he took home to mother. They're in love, and not afraid to show it with kisses in between classes where Louis has to get on his tip toes and words of endearment. Harry liked guitar, and Louis liked when Harry played it for him. They lived in the moment, and everyone at school let them do them without hassle. Harry doesn't pick Louis up in the mornings to go to school, they created a routine. At a certain time, both boys text each other when to "RUN." When this text is sent, both boys bolt to school, rushing and laughing because they can see the same sunset when they run. There's no benefit or consequence for who gets their first or last, it's just a small thing they do to keep their relationship healthier.
They were cute, and Louis knew it too.

This is your not-so-typical high school drama.