8

I walked back to my class due to my tired self. I looked at Suga's table and saw his diary book. Now that I mention, when I always busy or like doesn't notice anything about him, he would write something in it. Slowly while looking outside of the class, I took the diary and caress the cover. It's pretty indeed. Not in a girly way ofc.

After I opened it, I saw pages, full of writings. Like so freaking full and doesn't even have any space on it. Because of the random yet many words, I became bored to read this. So I just skipped to a page where a card, I think, slipped out. Slowly I took it out and saw a picture of two people.

On the right, there was Suga... Wow, he's handsome as always. Haha lol. The other side was.. Seem to be a girl. With long hair, long eyelashes, cute face, big shiny eyes (obviously bcos of the lenses) and last but not least... A great body. I literally stared at her figure. I mean, she's perfect for a guy. When I said, great body, it doesn't mean I'm a lesbo though O.o

Hell no

At the end of the picture, there's written, Suga ✖ Joy

Pretty and sweet. They made a great couple! And at the end of it, write the date it was taken. ✖/✖/2016

Wow. Double wow. It's like a few months ago and they were sweet of. I don't know why I'm getting excited like a crazy gal all of sudden.

If he still keeps the picture, maybe they're still in love with each other. I don't even imagine that he is taken. Well, he doesn't give me any sign of him having a girlfriend.

Then again at the back of the picture, there was some kind of a drawing of a rose. It was very pretty! The color just like the rose, blood red. Then I started to trace it with my fingers but weirdly it's kinda sticky like...

While I was still in my deep thoughts, in just a blink of an eye, someone snatched the diary from my hands, so does the picture. I thought it was Jimin and was about to freak out at him for snatching something without even telling.

"He-!" my eyes widen in shock. Oh no... My heart was racing fast. Not because of someone I like appeared in front of me like the cliche in the movies. It's far more than that... "S-Suga..."

Anger was swarming in his eyes and it was pretty obvious as he looked at me with narrowed eyes. "What, were you doing?" He was holding back his anger.

"I was just. I-I know. No, I just.. I was alone.. and you weren't here an-"

"So that's the excuse as to why are you rummaging through people's privacy? My privacy" His words were filled with venom. "Do you.." He growled and continued, "..think, you can take me lightly and for granted? Don't you know how would I feel if you kept doing this? Is this the first time or you had done this before?"

"No, I was-"

"STOP LYING" Shouted Suga like lightning. The kids that were filling up the class were staring at us and became quiet. Some girls looked at me with a smirk, satisfied that I had been scold by Suga.

I looked around me and looked at Suga back and the people around me back. I was speechless with people looking. My mouth kept opening but no words came out. "I- I.. I just.. I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I'm really sorry, just sorry.." Slowly I backed away and when I was near the door of the class, I turned around and sprinted to who-knows-where.

After running, I actually ended up at a door at a deserted hallway. I opened the door and it was actually the rooftop to the school. A gush of wind hits me as I made my way to the edge of the rooftop and sat at it.

The view of the bustling city was audible for me. Then the scene instantly played back in my mind. I kept replaying until I just couldn't stand it and feels like I wanted to just jump from the rooftop and forget this thing even happened.

It's my fault. Everything is. I shouldn't have to break into his privacy. I seriously felt guilty. It felt like I had just stabbed my own friend at the back.

"You shouldn't be like this," said a voice beside me. I almost jumped from my place at the sight beside of me. It was one of the victims, the soul. She gazed at the city like me and looked at me back.

"Aren't you...dead?" I asked feeling weird. Then she busted out laughing.

"Of course, you can see and talk to me is because you are a part of me," She said. She was wearing the school uniform. "This is the place where I will go when I'm having a hard time"

"What?" I frowned.

"You get to live back. Hasn't he tell you that you are practically half human and half dead?"

"What... Noo!"

"Well, you are in fact. Anyway, I don't have much time so long story short, I just want to remind you that you are on the right track. Keep it up"

"Really?"

She nodded and looked at me, "This is the place-"

Then a very loud announcement sounded at the rooftop. I didn't that this school also had a speaker at the rooftop.

"To the student named Choi Soeun, please came to the principal's office right now"

I sighed and looked back at the soul but she was already gone. I guess this was all for now. All I know, this place is the perfect place to make progress about my mission. Not to mention getting called to the principal's office.

I stood up lazily, brushed the dirt from my butt. I stomped lazily as I made my way to the rooftop exit. Along the way, I prayed that they won't call my dad. Or else I'll be dead meat.

I stood in front of a door that seemed like the principal's office. A plate has stated it on the door so I knocked on it.

"Come in," said someone from the inside.

I twisted the knob to open the door and entered it. There was a quite old woman sat on a big main table of the room. I assumed it was the principal.

She looked up at me and said, "Do have a sit Ms. Choi" There were wrinkles visible on her face as she put on a serious face. I nodded and slowly sat on the seat in front of her. "Do tell me, why did you skip class?"

"I-I.." My voice trailed off because I can't come up with any reason. "I'm sorry.." I looked at her nameplate, "Mrs. Jung. It's all my fault and I promised to not do it again"

"I understand. I just wanted to say since you're the only one of the new students in this school this year, please keep a secret about what's happening in this school" I was surprised that she wasn't going to scold me but instead plead for me to keep a secret.

"What do you mean?" I said making a wry smile.

"You'll know soon.." She looked at me straight in the eye as if she knew something about me that I don't. Like I'm someone familiar to her. "You can go now Soeun," She said with a wry smile.

"Okay" I stood up and was about to exit the room before the principal called up for me.

"One more thing, don't skip class again" She was smiling genuinely at me and I exited the room for good.

- - - -

Dedicated to @KimHara21 . Thanks for voting and I hope you enjoy this book! ^_^

EDITED 22/3/2019