Chapter one

1790

Gun shots was all you heard in the distance fear was all they felt. She was only a little girl when it all stared her worst nightmare was her reality a cursed that couldn't be undone. "mommy i'm scared" she looked into her mother's eyes "never be scared my dear fear is all they want from you" Mrs. Jones said"when will daddy be back mommy" "soon my child soon" but she knew soon was never to come. "Come out!" "kill the monster!" the town people yelled from outside all of a sudden you could hear the door getting knocked down "run my dear and don't look back" Mrs. Jones said " I wont leave you here mother I can fig-" but was cut off "do as I say! run!" she looked into her mothers eyes then ran faster then the speed of light but stop when she heard she mothers screams. She ran back only to find her mother laying on the ground "mommy wake up" she tried waking her mother but there was no sound. all alone she laid down with her mother all night waiting for her to wake up.

Many years later Faith's (pov)

Years past all alone in this house mother never woke up. I haven't set foot outside not that I ever did they always keep me lock in they said it was to keep me safe. My name is Faith Jones many people call me killer, monster, vampire in a way I am what they say. Skin cold as ice heart hard as rock I always like looking out the window to see everyone walk by and might I say how times have change theses past years. No one even dares to set foot in this house they say its haunted I guess in a way it is life had lost meaning to me a long time ago. I'm not sure what i'm still doing here it feels like I'm a bird in a cage there's not much people outside today maybe because its a cold night. I decided to do something crazy today I wanted to go outside so I could see how the world is. It was dark outside so it wouldn't be that bad the less people the better. My dress was old and dirty so I got a coat and put it on I jumped out the window and started walking. There was two big lights going this way I wasn't sure what it was getting closer but it just went past me I keep walking on an old couple was also walking by "what on heavens are you doing out this time of day?" she asked me "I was going out a walk madam" she seem to be cold so I took off my coat "you seem to be cold please take this" I gave her my coat "thank you dear not many kids these days are like you" with that she walked away. It was nice to be out of the house after spending years in there I was middle of town this change so much there was now buildings and such. There was an ally so I cross through there. " well look what we have here" a man came out of the shadows with 4 other men "she seems to be lost" one of them said I was going to walk past but they blocked my way " pardon me sir but would you please get out the way" he was much taller then me "what's the hurry sweetheart" he came closer to me I back away from him "grab her!" he yelled they grab my arms "w-hat are you doing let me go!" he come closer "lets see if you are real women" he was about to kiss me but I broke free from the death grips and push him. He then hit a wall he must of hit his head because there was blood all over the floor the others men starting running from me "wait!" but they didn't stop I Looked at the man on the ground the smell was so strong I could feel my eyes changing I was about bite him but looked at an old broken mirror and saw a monster "no" I looked at my hand they were cover in blood as quickly as possible I wiped it off and ran home in only took a few seconds to get there. As soon as I got there I dropped to my knees " I killed someone....I killed someone" I whispered to myself all night I hugged my knees but no tears came out "they were right I am a killer".