7 - I wish I wasn't so clumsy and you weren't so cool

N/A: I love you guys so much, reading your comments is my favorite thing ever!

***

March 15.

Karlie

"Taybear, just put them wherever and let's go!"

"I can't, Karlie always told me to be careful with these. I only have this time in the year to sow them, if I don't do it right I lose my job."

"You can't lose your job, you own the shop..."

Taylor shrugs and I see Selena growing impatient with the blonde.

The blue eyed girl had promised to cook lunch later today, so Selena could meet Dianna, but she ended up getting caught up in work in the greenhouse, which annoyed the hell out of her best friend.

A hungry Selena was never a good thing to have around, mind you.

"C'mon, Swift, think..." Taylor paces around the greenhouse with a plastic vase filled with fresh soil, brow furrowed as she wonders what would be the best place to leave it.

I keep my distance from the two, not wanting to be noticed by Taylor so she can concentrate. The cold generated by my approach would certainly make her feel uneasy with Selena so close.

Most part of my time as a ghost is spent like this, watching Taylor's daily life. Sometimes I allow myself to visit other people, explore places that I've always wanted to see or even stalk some celebrities (those are always fun times), but at the end of the day, my spirit returns to her.

You know you've found the love of your life when you'd rather see her playing with the cat for two hours than watch Jennifer Lawrence throw up on Miley Cyrus' shoes in a Rihanna after-party, live in HD, right in front of you.

That's true love, man.

"Those are Narcissus, they need special fertilizer, the one you keep on the second drawer, Tay..." I say, rather uselessly, since she can't hear a word from me. "You always forget it..." I shake my head.

"I hope you figure this shit out in less than thirty minutes. I'm gonna start cooking lunch so we don't starve your friend to death." Says Selena, giving up on waiting for the blonde. "You better not take longer than that or I'll kick you on the throat."

The wooden door is shut closed by the latina and the place is silent again. I watch Taylor slip her phone from her back pocket and google the neede information while I take a sit on one of the wood counters, near the Violets.

I get distracted by the small flowers, reaching in the back of my mind for their sweet smell. One of the worst parts of being a ghost is losing your senses of smell, taste and touch.

"Crap, no signal." She puts down the vase and lifts up the device, searching for better signal. "Whatever, I'll just leave them here." Taylor says, setting the phone back in her pocket.

"Nooooo..." I jump from my spot, perching on the table right behing her. "They're gonna die and I wanna see you try to grow them once Spring ends."

Not realizing how close I got from her, I see her looking down at the table and letting out a long breath. As usual, a shiver runs through her body and she looks around, eyes wide open. I grip the counter border at my sides, mentally kicking myself when her eyes stare right at my direction and I stare back at her, even though I know she's just looking at the wall behind me. She knows I'm here.

"I miss you, Kar..."

See? That's why I didn't want to be noticed. She was just fine two minutes ago.