Chapter 5

Omfggg I haven't updated in sooo long😁😭 I'm so sorrryyyy, in fact I'll make this authors note short. Love you guys ! 💖
------------------------------

Brianna's Pov (aka Brie)

*last school bell rings*

"SCHOOLS OUT BITCHES!!", I shouted as loud as I could.

"YASS! IM OUTTA HERE LOSERS!!", Nicole shouts.

"WHOOOAA!!", Ethan and Grayson shout in unison.

We're all walking to Grayson's car. "You know what we should do, we should go to Paris for our summer vacation!", Nicole says excitedly.

"Yess we should! That would be so much fun", I agree. "Yea that's sounds like a lot of fun actually", Ethan says as I smile at him.

"Good idea we could go to New York on the way too", Grayson says.

"Exactly we could have like a little road trip", Nicole says.

"So when do we leave?", I ask.

"I say this Saturday", Ethan says back. "Yay I can't believe we're actually going to Paris and a bunch of other places!", Nicole says happily.

"Do you guys think we could go to Hawaii?!", I ask excitedly. "Sure why not", Grayson replies as Nicole and I squeal.

Ethan's Pov

Brianna looks so cute when she squeals. Maybe this vacation might help bring us together...in fact all four of us together.

I know we only knew each other for like a week and a half but I feel like we were meant to be friends, you know what I mean.

"Let's have a movie night", Brianna suggests.

"Yass chica we should!!", Nicole says. "Sounds like fun", Grayson says.

"I'm in", I say.

Nicole's Pov

*later tonight*

"Ethan can you go rent a movie", I ask. "Sure, what movie?" , he says as Brianna and I make sudden eye contact. "NEMO!!!", we both shout at the same time as Ethan bursts out into laughter soon followed by us.

"I swear you to have mind reading powers", Ethan says as we all laugh.

"Brie go get the snacks from the kitchen", I say. "K", she replies.

"GRAYSON WAKE UP", I shout, making him jump as I laugh.

"Get up sleepy head. When Ethan gets back we're gonna start the movie", I say.

"Okay five more minutes", he says and starts to fall asleep again.

"Noo", I say as I slap him with a pillow.

"Uhh I don't wanna get up", Grayson says.

"Get up dumbass", I say and laugh.

He suddenly gets up. "What did you just say", he says. "Nothing!!", I say as I run to the kitchen where Brianna is.

"Stop flirting with your boyfriend and help me with these snacks", she says and laughs.

"He's not my boyfriend", I say.

"But you wish he was", Brie says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"No I don't", I say clearly lying.

"Mmhmm", she says as I roll my eyes and smile.

Grayson's Pov

The girls come in and place the snacks on the coffee table.

"I'm backkk!!", Ethan shouts.

"What movie did you get", I asked. "Nemo", he says with a fake smile. "Really Nemo...why Nemo", I say.

"Cuz it's the best movie in the world", Brie says over dramatically.

"If you don't like Nemo there's something wrong with you", Nicole says as we all laugh.

"Well, in that case, play the movie!", I say kinda excited.

Ethan's Pov

I put in the movie and sit down by Brianna on the small couch. She smiles when I sit down. I look over to Grayson and Nicole and they're all ready snuggling.

I then look back to Brianna. She's so beautiful, I could stare at her all day.

She looks up to me and giggles. "What cha lookin at", she says. "You", I say as her cheeks turn a slight shade of red.

The movie starts and we all focus on the screen but I can't help but glance at Brianna.

Brianna's Pov

I notice that Ethan keeps looking at me. I can't help but smile. I then grab his hand and he blushes, which is so cute.

We intertwined our fingers. I looked up to him to find a pair of eyes looking right at me. He leans in and we kiss.

It starts to get heated. I wrapped my hands on his neck as he pushes me down onto the couch. He grabs onto my waist as he kisses me. I felt fire works and sparks all in my body.

"Um guys we're trying to watch a movie here", Gray says and laughs. We both sit up quickly and blush like crazy.

"Uh sorry", Ethan says as he scratches the back of his head.

Nicole and Grayson then break out into fits of laughter.

I look up at Ethan and smile as I grab his hand to comfort him. He smiles back.

----------------------------
😱 it happened! They finally kissed! Yay👏🏼 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm probably gonna update tomorrow but if I don't I'm so sorry. Love y'all 😋💕