Chapter 7

hey luvs ! so sorry for not updating. but I hope you guys are having a great summer so far. anyways I just wanted to thank you guys for everything, love you all ♡♡

-----------------------------------

Brianna's Pov

It was getting really late so we decided to head back to our rooms. We all got onto the elevator and I pressed our floor number.

A few moments later the elevator came to a sudden jerk, causing me to fall back on Ethan.

"Whoa are you okay?", he asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine.", I say.

"What the hell is happening? ", Nicole nearly screams. "it's okay guys we'll just call someone to come and get us.", gray says reassuring Nicole.

Grayson takes out his phone. "What the heck... guys there's no service. ", he says worriedly. "That's it. We're all gonna die. Goodbye world, goodbye mom, goodb--", Nicole says before I cut her off.

"Oh relax there's a built in emergency button right there." I say as I press it. "Hi yes, we need someone to get us out of the elevator. Yes we're stuck.... What ?! Can you come any sooner ?... Okay thank you, goodbye."

"What did they say?", Ethan asks.

"They said they'll be here in um.... 2 to 3 hours", I say nervously.

"Oh great now we're really gonna die", Nicole says as she rolls her eyes. "hey it could be worse", I say.

And then there was a loud crash and the lights went out. "Oh great.", I said sarcastically. "You were saying", Nicole says. "Shut up", I say.

"At least we're all here together", Grayson says. "See that's a positive way to look at it.", Ethan says. "Yeah, yeah", I say as I sit down. Nicole sighs and sits down next to me.

The boys do the same.

My eyes got heavy and I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of banging on the door.

I was sleeping in Ethan's lap. I felt nicole leaning on my side with her legs propped up on grayson. I giggled quietly. We made a sleeping train.

There was another bang on the door and it finally opened. "Guys wake up", i say as i wiggle Nicole off of me. Ethan and gray then woke up. "Hi kids, are you guys alright?", a man says.

"I will be when I'm out of this elevator. ", i say as i step out.

"Thank you sir!", Nicole says to the man. We walk to our rooms and i nearly fall over.

"I'm so tired", i say. "Same here", Nicole says. "Well, see you guys tomorrow. " grayson says.

"Goodnight", i say as i walk into the room. I walk into the bathroom and take off my swimsuit and change into a big t-shirt and some shorts. I walk into the bedroom and Ethan's already in his bed. I walk over to my bed.

"Hey Brianna?", he says.

"Yeah", i say as i turn to face him. "Now that we are boyfriend and girlfriend... do you think you could sleep with me? You don't have to if you don't want to.", he says nervously.

I smile.

"Sure", i say as i lay down next to him. We both lay there with our backs against each other.

"You can hug me you know", i say. "Oh yeah", he says, embarrassed. He then turns to face my back and spoons me.

Could he be any cuter ?

He's just so sweet and sensitive. I mean the guy was scared to hug me.

But i think it's sweet of him to care about me and to take it slow.

This is gonna be the best summer ever.

--------------------------------------
Ahh they are so cute together ! I hope you guys liked the trapped in the elevator story. Tell me if you like those type of stories so I can write more chapters like that. Thanks, love you all !!