Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two - I Told You They Were Dating!

-----

ABIGAIL'S POV

"Will you be my girlfriend, Gail?" Zach asked as he sat on his knee. Happy tears fell from my eyes looking at him. I fell on my knees in front of him and looked in his eyes. Without thinking for another second, I pulled his collar and smashed my lips to his.

The fireworks in the sky were something, but the fireworks that were going inside my body were on another level.

He was half shocked, but he melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me onto his lap. I almost crawled over staying onto him, getting into a comfortable position.

He kissed with so much passion, it was hard to miss. He bit my lower lip and I let out a soft moan opening my mouth and he took that opportunity to enter his tongue into my mouth. Another moan escaped my throat.

We finally pulled out in a desperate need of air. Our foreheads lay against each other as we looked at each other. My face forming a blush after such a make-out session.

"You didn't give me an answer." He muttered looking at me and I just laughed at him. Sometimes he was just innocent and cute.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if my answer wasn't 'yes'," I said and closed my eyes blushing.

"Why couldn't just say 'yes'?" Zach muttered in a teasing tone.

"Yes!" I yelled and shared yet another passionate kiss, but initiated by Zach.

"Look at the sky," Zach muttered, a little out of breath.

I turned to look at the sky and say about 'Thank you' flashing in the sky with the fireworks and I look at Zach.

"Thank you for coming in my life, bearing my arrogance, and still being with me. And most importantly, thank you for accepting to be mine. Another big sorry for all the wrongs I did." He said and tears flew down my eyes.

"Gail, why are you crying?" Zach panicked and I just hugged him.

"You're making me feel so special like this world doesn't exist anymore," I muttered into his shoulder. He just chuckled.

"Well, that's what I want to do." He said and I hugged him tightly. He slept down and pulled me with him. We both looking at the sky filled with fireworks.

"You knew that I'd accept?" I asked referring to the special firework in the sky.

"I knew it, already because I was sincere with my feelings and words, also I'm so handsome." I laughed and shook my head.

"What if I would've denied?" I challenged him, not like it was any use and I already accepted, but still.

"Well, I'd still say 'Thank you' for coming into my life and maybe try to win your heart a get a 'yes' from you." He said and I sighed.

"I should've made you work harder," I muttered faking regret.

"You already have." He muttered and I turned time back to remember all the events between us and realized it was working hard. I blushed and snuggled closer to him as we both enjoyed the fireworks.

-----

Zach and I sat in the car. I was fully tired and I couldn't think how Zach was able to drive after such a long day.

"Zach, how are you even driving? Aren't you tired?" I asked him letting out a yawn.

"Stamina, baby, stamina. I don't get tired soon. You gotta have to keep up your energy." He said and winked at me. It took me a whole minute for my sleepy brain to understand what he meant. My cheeks grew red.