Chapter 33 PvP

Is loneness a good thing? Going solo at school and getting ignored all day n dwell up the despair inside, great. I really hate people who just chat with me if he/she is lonely or ntg to do then ditch u. I would really hit that person so hard that.... Nope I can't I'm preserving my energy for this. Well I'll carry along with d story.
_______________________

Raven
It's finally the day that I go to the arena. Seeing the judges there watching with additional Helen since she wanted to watch, the crowd was waiting. I went up with Edan and my father as we were facing off Amelia Lime and that general. I guess that Rena didn't tell her elder that what Amelia did. I wonder what's she doing now...

"Hi I'm Luichel and today I'll be your mc. Today you're watching live on a fight between elves and Black Crow, for the elves side we have Amelia, Lime and Klaud for the Black Crow would be his highness Edan and Raven. As judges what would you like to say?" She ask as Camilla snatch the mic from her.

"I will be both mc n judge and I'm WATCHING YOU!" She shouted as us as Ariel politely take the mic away from her.

"It's delighted to see this match but... If you cheated then you'll know what happens afterwards." She said as I gulped. Helen took the mic away from Ariel and from Glave.

"As a traveling merchant it's an honor to be here. You can see our merchandise after this fight at a 20-50% discount. For the champions if someone lost then there will be a punishment personally from me." She said as I shivered. (Helen is OP no matter how many times I see her)

"Can we just hurry up and fight? Make sire it's entertaining." Glave said impatiently as Camilla too was getting irritated.

"Let the fight begin!" She shouted as we are in the battlefield.

I was fighting off with Amelia who seems to be a runner and it's so hard to chase her. Father was dealing off with Lime and Edan was dealing off with the general. I can't let Amelia go and recharge her manna after what she'd done chasing after her with shadow step and my normal run catching up to her she shot or should I say spam many arrows at me. I got hit by some but I kept dodging as much as I can. Attacking her with her wasting manna she's finally down. I saw my health 3/10 enough I guess.

Going to Edan side helping him with the general, man he's such a nice foe. Able to parry Edan's attack while handling my ambush. I guess the previous king trained him if I'm not wrong since his stances are similar to the royals in the books I've seen. Anyway I was attacking at his back while Edan was at the front he was holding two swords handling both of us but seems like it was his mistake when Edan swiftly doing Bloody Accel on him straight while making him fall. He jump up almost attacking me, great his targeting me now eh.

He tackle Edan while clashing swords with me quickly while I was trying to dodge his slashes. I'm not a good with swords that much and this is bad because if he kept on doing this Amelia will resurrect in few more minutes. Why she can't be out once she's down, well this is Elrios logic: you die you'll resurrect. Edan came and slash his back as the general fell I took this chance to flee. He tackled my 1/10 hp great once Amelia is out then...

Lime just crash landed on the ground while father was just sweeping off the dust on him. She was groaning in pain as he just dodge Edan's fight easily while walking towards Lime and held his blade. She jump back as Amelia resurrected. She charged her bow and all of us was in her range and that told me something was wrong. This wasn't her siege mode this was her Hyper Active- Hunter's Destiny. I cursed so much as the multiple guided arrows pierced through me and the others I was killed as the charged arrow was gigantic and shot out killing Edan who was less than half HP.

"Heh my two boys are dead already? HAH the old man is still alive and kicking. All three of you come and try." Father taunted as Lime and the general came towards him. He dodge her kicks easily and using his blade to parry the general's attacks. But Amelia wasn't finish with her attacks she casted three gigantic arrows that will follow the target.

Soon he was knock down while Edan is revived. He clash with the general and Lime while I'm still waiting for me to revive. Father got killed by Amelia while I was revived.

Shooting more arrows towards me while I'm in super armor mode and invincible towards attack for 5-10 sec (Sry I din count). I was attacking the general who was down straight with Edan roaring. 3:3 great one more kill and we win. Amelia ran as Lime and Father was revived chasing after her I casted Ignition Crow- Incinerator. It caught her while she was burning while having 59% health left. I cursed that I have only 10% HP left after overheat. Lime was now chasing me as I ran with Amelia's homing arrows coming I was doomed. The arrows pierce through me as Lime gave me a stun with her powerful kicks making me dead before I know it.

I got out while Father was pissed off with me. I just ignore his death glare as I was not welcomed too. I went back to my dorm and now I need to do the requirements that the Elves gave- to give up on the demon and stopping the feud between us.

Edan was just normal while chatting with Lime about the requirements. I guess they're ok. I was welcome by Rena when she was at my apartment..... Wait how did she get here?

"Your door was unlock so I made myself at home. There's lunch at the table and you were great out there." Rena said while reading a book. She was not smiling as always she was having something bad on her mind.

Eating lunch on the table it was delicious but she looks so deep. I went to her side while getting closer hugging her she put down her book.

"This maybe my last year to be here... I really must strengthen my will power. I'll miss you Raven I really do but Elder wouldn't even accept my request for you guys." She said while hugging back.

I just hug her tightly while her head was at my chest I was thinking of something, I should really change the rules.