Hogsmeade

Neville's P.O.V:

I woke up to the irritating sound of Ron's snores. Slowly, I sat up at began to get dressed. I noticed Harry was already out of bed, and it wasn't even close to breakfast time. I wonder where he is? Suddenly the loud snoring stopped and I turned around to see Ron sitting up with the oddest look on his face.

"You alright Ron?" I asked him, dropping my shoes back onto the floor and walking over to Ron.

"Yeah, I just had the strangest dream..." He stated, still looking into space.

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"Harry... " Ron began, as I took a sip from my water bottle, "Harry was going out with my sister." I did an instant spit take.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"In my dream, Harry and Ginny were dating." Ron said again.

"Oh! I thought you were talking about real life! I was like, wow! Ron's writing a little story there!" I lied, fake laughing.

"Speaking of Harry, where is he?" Ron asked looking around our dorm room. Then it hit me. Harry was with Ginny.

"Um... I'm not sure, you know what, let me go look for him. You stay there, right there." I said leaving our dorm room and closing the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and into the common room, where I found Harry and Ginny cuddled up on the sofa. I began to walk closer and suddenly Ginny jumped up, obviously hearing me walking towards her and Harry.

"Oh, its just you Nev." She said, standing up.

"Yeah its me. Harry, you need to think of an excuse." I stated.

"For what?" He asked also standing up.

"For why you were out of bed, Ron woke up and saw that you weren't there." I answered.

"Oh, um... I'll just tell him that I got hungry and decided to go down to the kitchens for a snack." Harry said, starting to walk up the stairs to our dorm room, before kissing Ginny goodbye.

"Okay..." I said walking up behind him. We strode into our dorm and was greeted by Ron shouting at Harry.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" He screeched.

"I got hungry so I decided to go down to the kitchens for a snack." Harry answered nervously.

"Oh, okay." Ron said, sitting back down on his bed, "Sorry about that mate, but I kinda had a bad dream... You were going out with Ginny!" Ron laughed.

"Ha, hahaha..." Harry laughed nervously, "Weird, huh? Anyway... Did you guys want to get ready for Hogsmeade today?" Ron and I nodded and we all got dressed and strolled down to breakfast.

"Hello..." Hermione greeted, whilst reading the Daily Prophet, as we sat down at the Gryffindor table, "How did you all sleep?"

"Good thanks." I answered, spreading nutella onto my toast.

"Okay, but I had a bad dream... Harry and Ginny were going out! Ha!" Ron answered laughing, "Oh and Harry didn't sleep very well either, he got hungry and went down to the kitchens for a snack."

"Oh, that's odd." Hermione stated, confused.

"What's so odd about Harry being hungry and going down to the kitchens for a snack?" Ron asked her.

"No Ronald, what's odd is that Ginny told me that she did the same thing." Hermione replied, looking up from the Daily Prophet.

"When did this happen?" Ron asked, confused.