Jongtae

Unbirthdaysong

Summary: Shameless smut

----

It's after the last encore as all five of them are filing backstage to change and make ready to go back to the hotel, when Taemin insinuates himself behind Jonghyun, lowers his head and whispers hot and teasing into Jonghyun's ear:

"Don't think I didn't notice how desperate you were for me earlier, hyung."

Jonghyun knows exactly what this tone of voice implies, and his stomach does an eager, anticipatory flip. Still, he plays it cool.

"It was just fanservice, Taemin," he says, careful to keep his voice low.

Taemin hums at this and casually slides his fingers into the waistband of Jonghyun's jeans to rest warm against his bare skin. Jonghyun's breath hitches at this contact; he remembers all too distinctly the tantalizing press of Taemin's front against his back earlier, that faux-coy flirtatious smile on the maknae's face and his smug, delighted grin... Jonghyun had known exactly what he was tempting Taemin to do, and he can't help grinning with anticipation at what he knows is soon to follow.

By the time they reach the dressing rooms, Jonghyun can barely concentrate on walking, so distracted is he by the press of Taemin's fingers against his hip. As soon as a flood of staff members descends upon the group, Taemin manages to tug Jonghyun away and into a dusty side corridor, their departure unnoticed in the chaos.

Taemin doesn't waste any time at all pinning Jonghyun against the wall and biting his way up Jonghyun's neck with the taunting possessiveness he knows his hyung loves so much. Jonghyun tangles a fist in Taemin's hair and yanks him up into an actual kiss, mouths crushing fierce and eager against each other. Taemin responds to this by rolling his hips against Jonghyun's in a fluid dancer's movement, which immediately has Jonghyun whimpering breathily against his lips in a wordless plea for more.

"You're such a tease, hyung," Taemin murmurs into Jonghyun's ear, grinding their bodies together again with another dizzying pulse of friction. "Grinding on me onstage in front of everyone..."

"Shut up, you know you liked it," Jonghyun says breathlessly. He bites back a loud moan when Taemin nips playfully at the sensitive rim of his ear, then shoves at the maknae's shoulders. "Fuck, Taemin, not here- they can probably hear us-"

"So?" Taemin says, unconcerned. He kisses his way down the veins of Jonghyun's neck, making Jonghyun whimper again and cling to him, then licks at a sweaty strip of Jonghyun's shoulder. "They all know you're mine."

"The staff doesn't," says Jonghyun. It's hard to focus on his argument when all he really wants is for Taemin to get on with it and fuck him senseless right now, but he perseveres. "Get off me; we need to find somewhere else to fuck."

Taemin mumbles annoyed complaints, but obediently steps back anyway. They make their way down the network of cramped hallways, eventually finding an unused storage closet where no one will walk in on them.

Jonghyun immediately drags Taemin into another full-on, clinging kiss, needing Taemin's touch the way he needs air in his lungs. Taemin growls in a throaty, pleased fashion, slips his hands under Jonghyun's shirt and runs them up and down Jonghyun's sides. The slide of these familiar small palms against Jonghyun's bare and sweaty skin sets his every nerve afire with sensory delight.

"Taemin," he finds himself begging between kisses in a breathless plea. "Taemin, please-"

"Yeah, hyung?" Taemin says, voice light and smug with suppressed laughter at Jonghyun's impatient desperation. One of his hands comes down to cup the bulge straining the fly of Jonghyun's jeans and rubs teasingly at it. "Please what?"