#sogood

Chapter Three The Traning Under The Star
OMGOSH GUkys im so sorry but SOMEONE glares at rainy days FLAMED ME AND I GOT REALLY HURT. OKKAY IF you dont LIKE thestor y you dont have to readit u know. (English please)

Chapter Three The Traning Under The Stars (tanning or training?)

Shadowclan run from the camp. StarPaw smiled. Shed one! Noone cod hurt her family now . (say what?)

StarPaw!" said FireStar. "Its time we train!" I want to show you how to fight!" (Well she all ready seems op)

"Ok." Sad StarPaw happl;y. (Sad and happy...that's new) "but yo just saw I culd fight, write?" "Well, ya." said FireStar. "But I wnted tol see if that was all you new." (Thats knew)

"Ok." They went to the frost togather(so its snowing) and the other cats cleaned jp the bodies.(um what exactly went on?) "Ok StarPaw" said Firestar one they got their. "We'll start with how to dog."(first, you bark, then you play fetch...)

"Cmon thas too easy!" yelled StarPaw. Shed just beat BlackStar she was ready for anything!(mmm she's on catnip)

"ok Ok" mewled FiresTar, lets learn how to claw an oponit.(opponent?)

"Ya." Yowled Starkit. She jumped at FireStar not Giving hiM time to attakc. "She hit his side he didn't move he was to surprise.d she clawed him and he started bledding. "wow (she was saying what she was doing... How did he not know?) StarPaw" he said ".Your doing awesome." "Really?" gaped StarPaw. She didn't think she was doing that god was she relly special like the porphesy meowed? (Prophecy meows?)

"Yes StarPaw." Snarled Firestar. "I couldnteven get away in fast enough. Only scourg was did that before.," (he mad)

"OMGOSH REALLY?" asked StarPaw. Scourg?1? THE SCOURG? She dherad so muchj about him he was really evil and killed alot of cats. "I'M LIKE SCOURG? (Oh princess, you'll never be that good) "I didnt mean it like that" FirePaw sad fastly. "I ment you wer a good fighter. Its really cool." At that minute he thought to himself 'Starpaws so kawaii look at her eys and her fur. (They're upgrading their vocabulary)

"Oh ok thanks." They trained floor awhile later StarPaw beat FireStar 8 times once she let him win to make him fel bettar and b y the last one she was alittle tired.(I think she'd OVER POWERED)

"Hey FireStar can we hunt now." Said StarPaw. "im kinda hungry."(slow tf down)

"Oh we'll if you want." Firestar was disappointed he and; starPaw had been having so much fun. So they went huntng, StarPaw messed up a couple times but FireStar said it was okaysince it was only her second time (mmm k) (she'd had her first time when she was a littlekit (major name change) and she and FireStar had snuck out together that's why he chose her as his apprentice_.(and did what?)

Later that night StarPaw locked (is she still locked) up at the stars. She and Firestar had'd so much fun this day. Theyd brung back enough food for the hole clan. (There's a holeclan now?)

Locking upn (still locked) at the stars she turned to her best friend, JazzPaw, and said, "Do you think well ever be up there."(lol nope)

"Ya totally." Said JazzPaww. "I mean youll be l,eader and I'll be depudy one day well have too!" (Well then)

"Ya." Said StarPaw smiling she loved JazzPaw NOT IN THAT WAY SICKOS!) (You thought of it) they were best friends. She loked up at the stars again and smiled and fell asleep wit the Starcaln voices whisper in her head. (Mmm exorcism)

REVIEW R MY LIFE

(lol u like it Jazzy I mead you as kawai as I could( (hah hah no)