Chapter Two

A teenager with messy black hair and icy blue eyes walked the streets of Billings, Montana. This town was much bigger than the last. His blue eyes sparked with curiosity as he walked past people, and buildings. There were so many shops at this part of town, shops and fast food restaurants that is. He sat in the short grass next to a store announcing the arrival of new shoes. New shoes?! How exciting! He thought. Everything was exciting to this particular teen.

Suddenly someone stepped on his hand, soon falling into his sight. "Ow.." he muttered, looking at his hand and the slight red color it had become. His gaze slowly turned back to the girl who was now brushing off her black jeans. "Sorry." she said. He nodded quietly, "It is alright." He said, giving the other a small smile. They sat in an awkward silence for a few moments before the other decided to introduce herself, "I'm Trisha." She stated holding out her hand. The boy blinked at the gesture not understanding what to do. "I'm Cassiel." he told her in response. Trisha grinned, "That's quite the name there Cassy Boy." She teased. He huffed in response, "Do not call me that." The girl just grinned more at his reaction, a look of amusement playing on her face.