22...

"What's the ma..." I stopped when I saw the person on the ground. It was Piper and on her was a letter. It said:
Campers and gods

I am ashamed to think that you care more for a monster than your own hero. Void is nothing but a killer and maniac. Believe me as soon as the war ends he will turn on us. Believe me I have my recourses to prove it! Don't trust him! When you find this I will be with Jason. Be save and thank you for everything!

From
Piper Mclean

Ps: Don't trust Void!

I was shocked, she killed herself! "This is all your fault!" Annabeth turned towards me. "No it was not!" Alot of people blamed me. "You are the reason she killed herself." I was getting furious. "Okay! Maby it was! So, what are you going to do? Kill me?" I noticed that Chaos wasn't here,"Good for him!" Thalia walked to me untill our noses almost touched,"Why don't you kill yourself or just leave?" I made my decission! "If you don't want me here I will leave or..." They cheered. "Or I will join forces with my father. It has been a long time since I was on the bad side, wasn't it?" They paled. "You wouldn't!" Will said. "O, I will!" I laughed. "Please don't?" I looked at Annabeth,"Don't what? I will do it, you don't want me here." I flashed to the Void. I lied to them, because for now I am neutral.