27...

I was still sitting when my head started to hurt and I knew Order wanted to talk to me. "What is it, Father?" I heard him chuckle. "I see my son's back, now it would be so much harder to kill you!" I send a shock wave to him and he yelped. "What was that for?" I laughed. "That's for everything you did and what you're going to do." He sighed. "Tipical!" I laughed again. "Father you may amuse me, but I will kill you and inhert your powers." Now he laughed. "Like that will happen!" I laughed, but it was without humour. "Heed my warning, I will bide my time and when it is time, I will kill you." I cutted the conection and saw Conner looking at me. "To whom were you speaking?"
"No one! Why are you here?" He sighed. "Artimes arrived." I walked out of the aren towards the hunters. Before they noticed me, I hid behind a tree. Time to spy a little! "I heard he is so arrogant!" One of the girls scolded. "And he has no respect for women!" I frowned,"Who said that?" I wondered. "The worst is that he is the worst male ever to exist! What he did when he was younger... I can't even talk about it." Thalia wailed. "Hunters, I know we hate him, but to win this war we must work together." Artimes said. "If he offends you, call me." That's when I walked into their group like I didn't hear a thing. "Sorry, ladies for intruding, but I am Void. May I know the leader's and her second-in-command's names? Please?" A lot of the gurls snarled. "I am Artimes and this is my letentduant, Thalia." Artimes introduced. "Don't you know our names, since you used to be Percy?" Thalia asked. "O I know your names! I just want to be polite and a good male for once in my evil-good life." They scolded again. I clapped my hands,"Right! If you will, please be at the arena tomorrow morning 3 am or feel my wrath. Bye!" I walked away before anyone could talk again. "Sjjjsss! Women!"