~Before He Cheats~

The tanned male sighed, running a hand through his dark blue hair. He agreed to go out to the amusement park with Momoi and you, (Name). His girlfriend of two years. He stared at himself in the mirror and pushed his toothbrush and the toothpaste off to the side before he walked to the bedroom that the two of you share.
A light smirk found its way onto his face and as he stared at you as he you changed. Sure your cup size wasn't as big as he would like it to be, but the rest of your body looked fine in his eyes. Aomine then averted his gaze as he saw you look at him.
"How much longer are you going to be? Satsuki could be here any minute you know..." Aomine sighed and sat down on the bed.
"This is coming from the one who hasn't even changed out of his pajamas yet." You giggled as you threw your shirt on.
The blue haired male rolled his eyes as he laid back down. Truth be told, he would rather just stay home and watch tv or sleep than go out to a damn amusement park. He only really agreed to go because you and Momoi kept bugging him about it.
"Daiki," you whined and lightly kicked his foot, "Come on. Momoi could be here soon!"
"Yeah yeah. Give me a few more minutes..." Your blue haired boyfriend said while he covered his face.
You sighed and crossed your arms while staring at him for a few minutes before reaching out and grabbing his hand to pull him up. "You're not getting a few more minutes. You need to get changed so we're ready when she gets here!"
Aomine rolled his eyes once more. Getting up, he walked up to his dresser and pulled out a plain dark blue shirt and a pair of black shorts before changing into them while you left the room. He picked up all of his clothes and took them to the laundry room, making a mental note to do his laundry when they got back seeing as he had almost next to nothing to wear.
He went to go back to the bedroom, but stopped and leaned against the doorway to the bathroom as he listened to you sing to a song that was playing on your phone.
"-into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats..."
You stopped singing and brushing your hair when you noticed someone standing by the door out of the corner of your eyes. Blinking, you stared at Aomine for a minute before smiling and saying, "If you ever cheat on me, I won't hesitate to any of that to your pretty little car..."