CHAPTER 3

CHAPER III

ELIZABELLA

On my way home after school I walk down my street and see that there is more than just Robert's car, there are three other cars in the driveway. Slowly I walk up the driveway and enter the house. On my way to the kitchen I pass the living room and see that Robert and three of his friends are in there, whenever his friends were over I got a day and don't have to "playing" with my father, so I am really happy that they are here.

I'm about to start cooking something for everyone to eat, excluding myself, when one of my father's friends walks into the kitchen. I keep my focus on what I'm doing but he is just standing there and staring at me making me uncomfortable, but living with Robert it is always like that so I just ignore it and keep working. Suddenly I feel a hand grab one of my arms and spins me around not even five seconds later I hear a loud smacking sound then I start to feel a stinging on my cheek, it was not hard enough to bruise but hard enough to hurt a little bit. "When anyone who is superior to you walks into the room you stop what you are doing, turn around and lower your head, Robert will be disappointed when I tell him you disrespected me," He states sternly and then he lets go of my arm and turns walking out of the kitchen.

Not too long after he leaves the room I hear loud food steps coming towards the kitchen, again I turn toward the entrance of the kitchen and lower my head to the person who entered the kitchen so that I hopefully will not get slapped again. After a moment I didn't hear anything so I raise my eyes but keeping my head down I see that my "father" is standing in front of the door and all his friends are standing behind him in the door way. They all start to come closer with Robert in the lead and I realize that I my thoughts from earlier were all wrong.

"You bitch! You have no right to treat my friends like that! You should treat them the way you treat me, with respect!" Robert yells at me while he leads his friends slowly walk towards me. "You are going to get what you deserve," He looks over at his friend that slapped me earlier and says, "You can go first John." Then he turns on his heels with the rest of his friends and they walk out of the kitchen leaving the John guy that had slapped me earlier.

John walks up to me looking my body up and down while licking his lips, then he makes his hand into a fist and then his fist starts to swing at me hitting me in the stomach hard. His punches are more painful than my father's so I let out a little squeak doubling over in pain. Picking me up and throws me on his shoulder taking me into the living room. "Robert is there a place that your daughter and I can go to have some privacy to have some much deserved fun?" John asks my so loving father, notice the sarcasm here.

"Up the stairs, last door on the right. Take all the time you need John and have lots of fun," Robert says and then gives John a high five as he heads to the stairs.

We get in my room and John closes the door then he throws me down on my bed, the moment I was out of his grip I scooted to the far side of the bed to the corner and curled up hugging my legs to my chest. I was as far away from him as I could get but he just laughed and climbs onto the bed crawling towards me on all fours. Then he grabs my feet and pulls me towards him making my legs spread and him being in-between them.

Leaning forward with his hands on either side of my head he whispers in my ear, "I want you to strip for me and then seduce me, if you don't then I'm going to take control and you are not going to like it, then I am going to go and tell your father that you fought me and didn't corporate. We all know that you don't want that do you?"

"B-But there is no music," I said trying to get out of it.

"You have five seconds to do what I ask before I get pissed and take control," he said glaring at me, then he started to count. "One... Two..." Before he gets to three I start to nod my head and I try to get up but he grabs me by the waist picking me up and throws me onto the floor in front of the bed. Then he sits on the side of the bed with his legs hanging over the side of the bed.