Sexuality

Luke

Am I gay? I thought this over and over to myself. Most of these chicks never caught my eyes. Except Catherine. She was beautiful, innocent, sweet. She was pure. She's a genuine girl. Except, she's dating captain of the football team and she dislikes me for some reason. I never knew why.

Michael gave me his number on Monday... and he hasn't shown up to school since. I'm honestly a bit worried. You're not gay. Just caring for a friend, I decided.

To: Michael
From: Luke
Hey.... you haven't shown up to school. Just worried about you. Text me back?? x

To: Luke
From: Michael
Hi. I can't be at school right now.. don't worry, just some family problems. Hope you don't mind..

"Oi, fag! Get off your phone!" Someone yells, hitting me on the back of my head with a crumpled up piece of paper.

"He's not gay." Catherine stated, sitting in the chair next to me. "Sorry about that- and him."

"It's alright, I don't mind." I mumble, shoving my earbuds into my ears. Catherine, after realizing she doesn't have my full attention, is bored and walks away to her boyfriend.

-

When I get home that day, the lights are on in the house and Dad's car is parked crooked which means he's home and he's pissed. Opening the door, I brace myself for this worst..

The living room is completely trashed, bottles thrown left and right, walls with holes punched in them, and the room is ever so dusty. He is wearing a black shirt and jeans, one sock, and a sideways hat. His face is bright red and he stands up as he noticed I was home.

"You son of a bitch." He muttered.

"Dad.... please-"

"Someone mailed you something today." He interrupted, throwing all of our mail in my direction. I picked up the package with my name on it.

Luke Hemmings
Enjoy!

The package was already opened- of course- so I cautiously opened up the box.

My mouth fell open. A dildo laid in the box. A dildo.

"Who did this?" Dad asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh my god."

"Who did this?"

"I-I don't know, Dad. I'm not gay. Please forgive me!"

"You're an embarrassment! A terrible son! A disgrace!" My father screamed at me. It got so bad that he picked up a razor and cut my wrist. Then my other wrist. Then again and again and again.

I screamed in agony, and my dad realized what he had done. I fell to the floor, clutching my arm. Dad stormed off to his room, slamming his door. I'm thankful that's all he did.

Am I gay?

-
SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT but I am making another story and it's for Michael and it's so good so I think you should read it :) it's called killer and it's been so fun planning it so I posted a bit today and I'll update like every day so yanno definitely read that one.

ANYWAY I LOVE WRITING THIS FANFIC OML