Chapter 1

A/N: Ohayo! Srry I haven't been on school and stuff I decided to right another Nali story! I just got inspired to! Anyway I hope you like it ^-^, oh and yes its the school version just decided to try something different but there in summer tho away enough of me blabbing back to the story!
____________________________________

It's Summer a cool summer morning, " RING RING" Lisanna layed on her bed groaning at the sound of her alarm as it went of "Great just what I need to start my day" Lisanna mummbled hopping out of bed.
Yes it is Summer but because she's in the Track team she needs to practice for finals no one knows why they must have it during summer but hey its Fairytail what can you expect.

Lisanna headed to her bathroom and did her daily routine after taking a sower she had put on her uniform a gray shirt with blue on the tips on the sleeves some blue shorts she then put on some white socks and her green shoes and to top it off she put her hair in two little side pigtails  (Pic in descriptions) she looked at herself in the mirror on last time and sighed "I'm a hot mess"

She scrambled down the stairs and saw a note on the table
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh Lisanna I know how your doing to practice
I made you  some lunch,
It's in the fridge Goodluck at practice don't work yourself to hard!

Mira and Elfman to!

Lisanna smiled she loved her siblings more then you could imagine she wrote a thank you on the note got her lunch stuffed it in pack pack gently and rushed out the door.

Hello agian i know this is short just wanted to give you a little sense of how the story is hope you injoyed it!
^-^