Chapter 19

Please excuse misspelled words. I wrote this on my Ipod so yeah enjoy :)

^*((*&()*()*()*_*_*)_************_*(*)()(&(&(*&^^&%&^&%&%^&%^&%&^^&^*&^&^)*(*)))))))))))()_()_()*

Zoie's POV

I woke up to the midnight sky hearing something get thrown at my window. As I got up , I went to see who it was , hoping it was Nerf but it wasn't. It was Ryan throwing rocks at my window. Opening it, a rock hit my forhead.

"Ouch! Shit!" I yelled holding my forhead

" Sorry! Hey lets go somewhere?" Ryan asked

" Where?" I asked annoyed

" To this party!" 

" Ryan, you slapped me today and now you just hit a rock at my forhead. How can you possibly think I would go with you and don't even answer that!"

"I'm sorry! I just thought.... Nevermind but please go to the party with me babe."

I didn't wanted to after what he did to me.

"Fine. I'll go.." I said with my teeth clenched

" Great, I'll be waiting for you out here," he said with a smirk on his face.

As I did my hair and make up, something got to me. Why did I even go out with Ryan in the first place? 

~FLASHBACK~

After arriving from LA to Chigago, I had to go back to Ferral High School (made up once again!!). Going there , I made a couple of new friends but mostly hung out with Rachel since we've been best friends from 4th grade. 

One day in the hallways I ran into an old friend. Which was Ryan... We met when we were 5 year olds. He used to be such a sweet kid. We always played at my house.

" Zoie?" He asked

" Ryan?" We both looked at eachother suprised. I went over to give him a big hug.

" I missed you Zoie!" He said. 

After that day, we hung out every weekend. My mom didn't mind since she knew him. She pretty muched liked him for me better than Nerf. One day, me and Ryan met up at this one lake. He said he had a suprise for me. This was sort of at the last semester of senior year. As I arrived there , he came out of no where.

" Zoie... I broughtyou here to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend because I like you a lot..." He said blushing. I did like him too because he was so nice and cute. I thought for a moment and remembered about Nerf. This would be the perfect oppertunity to forget about Nerf and startmoving on.

" Yes." I nodded and he hugged me tight ending up kissing my cheek. I liked how he didn't take things too fast that day. But the first week.... Was horrible.

One time , he caught me talking to one of my other old friends Dan. He got jealouse. Once Dan left, Ryan came stomping at me. He looked me in the eye scaring the hell out of me and slapped me hard in the face. After that he came back to apoligize and said he wouldn't do it ever again and I believed him when I shouldn't have. 

In our relationship, he've been abusing me so much. Not just physically but mentally because he would always call me names like whore,slut,hoe,dumbass,ugly,bad girlfriend, etc.Most of the times that would happen if I talked to other guys. Other times, if he lost his temper on something , he'd take it out on me. 

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

I saw myself in the mirrior looking nice. I climbed through the window since i wasn''t that far down from the ground. I fell to the floor and brushed anything that was on my clothes. I walked towards Ryan and he grabbed my by the waist making me face him and he slobered on my mouth oncd again.

We arrived at the big house with blasting music. He grabbed my hand making me go in. As soon as we got in , he left me by the door. I stood there alone watching him go with his friends to the kitchen. I went into the big crowd and tried to dance but it's hard dancing when every guy pretty much humps the back of you.

I felt someone grab my arm which was Ryan. He took me upstairs and opened a door to a black dark room. He shut the door behind us.

" What are you doing Ryan?" I asked

" Babe.." Is all he said. I guess he's drunk. He pulled me towards him kissing me. I gave in and before I know it, he throws us both onto a bed. He led his hands up my shirt making me move it.

" Ryan?! What the hell?" 

" C'mon. You know you want to." He began kissing me again and made me push him off.

" No! I'm not ready Ryan!" I yelled. Im suprised he stopped. He sat up on the bed as I fixed myself.

" I want a breakup.." The words came slurring out of my mouth. It made me gasp.

" What?" Ryan asked clueless.

I shut my eyes and breathed out slowly."I want a breakup." I noticed his eyes got big. I knew he was going to try and beat me so I ran out the door fast as I can downstairs leaving the party. I ran on the sidewalk hoping he wouldn't follow. I looked back and saw him looking around in front of the house. 

Nerf's POV

As I was up in my room listening to my favorite rapper Macklemore ( I really do love him!! <3 ) I heard knockung downstairs. I went down to hear the loud knocking coming from the front door. I opened it to see... Zoie? She just barged in and shut the door behind her like she was scared of something.

"Zoie?" I asked

" Nerf? This is your house?" She asked and ran over to give me a big hug

" Whats wrong?"

" R-Ryan... M-my boyfriend..." She cried and I held on to her

We both walked over to the couch and I gave her a blanket since she looked cold. Sitting by her I asked," What happened with him?"

" Well, I told him that I wanted a break up tonight and I knew if I stayed there with him for saying that he would beat me." She explained

" Beat you?"

" See... If he loses his temper.. He beats me. Also if I even talk to another guy. Today when you were walking away , he took me to a corner and slapped me hard.." I clenched my fists

I don't like it when a guy hits a girl! I remembered about Dave who beated my mom. I don't want someone else I love have that problem! 

" Where is he?" I asked angrily

" No... Nerf," she said nticing my angry face and clenched fists

" Zoie, I don't want him to beat you!"

" Well I don't want the same thing that happened last year happen to you again. Your mom told me."

" The next time I see him I swear.." 

" Please Nerf! I don't want you to get hurt again!" 

I paused noticing she was crying more. My arms wrapped around her as she was curled up like a ball. I kissed her head a few times. She looked back up and laid her head on my lap.

" I'm tired Nerf. Can I sleepover tonight?" She asks with her eyes shutting

" Sure love. Anything else?" I asked stroking her beautiful soft hair." No. Thank you Nerf." She drifted off into a deep sleep and so did I.

This chapter is shit isn't it? ): I'll make the next chapter better then :) Thanks for reading ! Muah :*