~Rules~

1. Wear your uniform all the time. ( Does not count for rule three and five )
2. You clean when I'm not home. ( I'm not home very much. )
3. Do EVERYTHING I tell you. ( If you disobey, there is a punishment. )
4. No matter what anyone else says, complete what you are told to do.
5. When people are over, you act like a normal member of the house. ( Wear your normal clothes. )
6. Come to the main room when I ring the bell. ( Same punishment as rule 3. )
( Yes ) ( No )
______________________________________________________
Timothy's POV
I didn't read too much into the rules, I just want to leave this place.
"W-Wow.." Timothy shuddered. "I-I'm only ten.. Are you sure about this Ede?"
"You should, he's a great master."
I sighed and checked 'Yes' on the form, I'm now in Akuma's custody. I'm his slave.

Akuma walked me to his car and got inside, I did the same.
"Welcome to hell little boy." He grinned.
I shuddered and curled into a ball, I shouldn't have signed that.
"As you may know, I'm Akuma.The reason why I want you is not important at the time." He smiled wider, he had something planned for me.
"I-I'm scared mommy.." I cried.
He chuckled. "Your mommy doesn't exist, she didn't love you, that's why she left you at the center!!"
I stopped crying. "C-Can I go b-back..?"
"Never, unless I don't want you. You might as well give up now." Akuma continued driving.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Journal
'I find it hard to hide it, my pride is no longer inside.
It's on my sleeve, my skin will scream, reminding me of who I killed inside my dream.
There's no hiding for me-
I'm forced to deal with what I feel, there is no distraction to mask what is real.
I could pull the steering wheel.'
~Twenty One Pilots
( Hey guys! First chapter is THREE HUNDRED WORDS!!! Crazy right? Well, this is my 600 follower book. I'm so happy that I got to write this, I've been waiting for a while to write it. :D )