Welcome to Hell.

Timothy's POV
He handed me a purple shirt with black pants, he also gave me a purple collar with a gold bell on it.
"There's your uniform." Akuma handed it to me. "Go change, now." He directed me to my room.
____________________________
I went back into the main room with my uniform on.
'Give up. Give up.' I thought. 'Make him hate you so you can go back.'
"You can relax for a while, you don't really have anything to do." Akuma walked into the kitchen.
I sat on the couch. 'MAKE HIM HATE YOU!' Rang through my head.
"Stop.." I mumbled quietly and got my journal out of the bag from the center, along with a pencil.
I started to draw my friends, when I knew them.

First there was Rose, she was my best friend until she was adopted two weeks ago, she gave me her phone number, even though I don't have a phone.

Then there was Adam, he was okay. Sometimes he called me kitty, like Rose did, he kind of copied everyone though.

Kee-Kee, my sister. She was always hurting and stabbing kids, she hurt Rose. One day Ede took her to the doctor and she never came back.

Ede, she was our caretaker. I always loved her and she always considered me her favorite.

I drew them all.

Akuma came back in, he was talking on the phone.
"What the hell Waru!? I'll be there in a minute." He put his phone in his pocket and disappeared.

'Your alone now. Follow the rules.' I thought. 'But he said I had nothing to do..' Something intruded my thoughts. 'MAYBE IT'S ALL A TEST!' I covered my ears, but it didn't help.
________________________________________________
Journal
'Maybe it's all a test, cause I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best.
If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you.
T.V. Taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal.'
~Marina and the Dimonds