Chapter 5

Levy sat on her bed looking at her closed window. She opened it again and saw Gajeel. She waved and he waved back. 'Hi!" She yelled. "Er, hey shrimp!" He rubbed his neck awkardly. She puffed her cheeks out in annoyance when he heard him laugh. "Hey, can I come over? I need help." He yelled out. She blushed and nodded as he literally jumped off his bed as she saw pajama pants thrown across the room. She decided to look away, because she was feeling dirty all of a sudden. It wasn't her fault Gajeel was so.... Well sexy! She didn't know how but she was attracted to the man, both sexually and intimately. Levy's phone buzzed showing a text from jet, levy looked down and smiled a bit.
<Are you ok?
>I'm fine jet, wbu*
<I'm good! I can't wait to see you again!
> as do I! Well I have a guest so bye!
Levy sent the last text as gajeel invited himself in her room. "Well hello!" Levy yelled as gajeel breathed heavily. "I couldn't find a shirt! So I had to wear this sweatshirt and its hot!" He moved his arms as if he was trying to fly. Levy giggled and opened her drawer handing him a grey hanes™ t-shirt. "Oh. HEY!this is my size!" He grinned before taking the jacket off giving levy clear view of his toned body before he slipped the shirt on.
You totally want that

Oh shush....

At least you don't deny it

Levy hated her lust voice. Cuz she was freaking gajeel out.