.:.:.øne.:.:.

Tyler Jøseph.

Life was simpler before I signed a contract for acting in TV. I just had to be a normal college student who attends classes and parties, wakes up at seven am in the morning, get stressed on school work, and do my normal thing. But after I had signed, my downfall began.

Simple. That's what I thought in the first few weeks. My agent found short movies for me to act in and I would do my job and act there. After a few of those, a director discovered me and gave me a part in his movie.
Sick. That's what I thought and it was. This is going to be my breakthrough and it also was. And after that movie, I starred in a couple more.

But between the lines "after that movie", I experienced severe stress, pressure, humiliating and disturbing rumors, and sadness.

Sadness was the oddest. I was living the dream yet I was sad. What was it that made me sad? Was it the stress and pressure acting gave me? Was it the rumors? Or was it the broken perception I had in fame?
I never knew.

But since the day I felt that small bit of sadness, it consumed me slowly. Devouring each fragment of happiness I had in my life. Corrupting my mind with fucked up thoughts in inflicting pain upon myself. Eating me until I was too mentally sick to continue my job.

Sad I thought. I felt that way until now...

And this is my story. I'm Tyler Joseph, a depressed burnout TV star.