Chapter 6

Updating after a long time! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________

I looked down from thwarted windows, master had returned. He was parking his car. I had exactly minute before the bell rang. I walked, no, ran down the staircase towards the door. I stood in front of the door, waiting for master to ring the bell. I checked my reflection in the side mirror, making sure I looked presentable.
Suddenly I heard fast footsteps come up the porch and the bell rang. I took a step forward and opened the door.
''Good evening master'' I greeted him softly. He looked at me with disgust and walked off towards the living room. I closed the door behind me and followed him.

''Did all your work?'' He asked me as he grabbed the t.v remote and switched it on.
''Yes master'' I fixed my gaze on the floor.
''Still you're going to sleep in the basement'' He replied , with a stoic expression on his face. I didn't notice, but I had started shaking involuntarily. I hated the basement. It was cold down there. It was scary, not to mention I felt alone.
''Yes master..'' I whispered.
''Prepare good food tonight. Guests are comming'' He switched off the television and stood up. I nodded, but quickly asked him ''For how many people master?'' I asked him.
''Two.'' He smirked, before adding ''Two ladies'' . He walked past me into his room. Soon, I made my way into the kitchen, to prepare the dinner.

*TimeSkip*

The bell rang and I made my way towards the door. Master who was sitting in the living room, stood up and followed me. I opened the door and two ladies, beautiful I might add stood there. One was blonde and the other was brunette. Both were wearing an identical mini dress, but different colors. One was black, other was red. The dress barely covered their, womanhood. Oh, did I tell you they were twins? Well yes, they were.
I bowed and stepped aside, so they could enter.
''Hi harry'' The blonde one spurred. And made her was towards him.
''Hey there..'' Master smirked. Both of them giggled.
''we missed you, the brunette went and hugged him, he wrapped and arm around her.
''Oh don't forget me'' The blonde one pouted and made her was towards him. He wrapped his other arm around her and pulled her closer. Now, he was standing in the middle of both of them. I nearly puked when master licked the blonde's collar bone, and then he went lower, lower than I could see. I quickly turned to close the door.
''Who is she?'' I heard one of them speak behind my back. ''Your new whore?'' Both of them giggled. I turned around, my eyes met with his empty one.
''Let's go girls. '' The turned around and went upstairs. I looked over at the dining table, 'what about the dinner?' I thought. I shook my head and went to do the laundry.

After three hours, I walked out of the washroom. I kept the food inside the kitchen, knowing they won't eat it. Atleast not now. I entered the living room and turned off the lights. As soon as I turned, both the twins were walking down the staircase, naked.

I nearly choked. What on earth was wrong with them? Their breasts bounced as the descended down the stairs. I looked at them my mouth hung open. " Bitch open door.." The brunette slurred. They were drunk! I stood there , looking at them astonished.
"Open up! Fast!" The other one yelled, making me jump in place. I ran to the entrance and stood there, opening the door
"But ma'am, your...clothes.." I stuttered, but the brunette just stomped towards me and slapped me right across my face.
The blonde laughed and walked out. When both of them went away, I composed myself. My cheek burned , her hand was strong as hell. I wanted to cry, but held myself back. I closed the door and turned around, to my surprise, master error right in front of me, in nothing but hi's boxers. I averted my gaze and looked on the ground.
"Come here" He held open an arm for me and I slowly, hehesitantly walked in.
He held my chin in his finger
"Woah, she slapped you hard" He chuckled.
I looked away. Embarrassed.
"Look here". He growled. My neck snapped up
"You're sleeping with me. Come" He held my hand and started walking, leaving me shocked