unknown boy

i looked at the door there standing there was a boy with three stripes in his hair and his partners. "umm....hi" they just looked at me "hello" we had somewhat of a staring contest then i broke the silence "why are you in my house" they just stood there and shrugged "we wanted to meet you i guess....by the way im death the kid but just call me kid this is Liz and patty" they both smiled i was lost for words in front of me was no other than lord death's son the very strong mister and his weapons "um hi well i...um better get ready" with that said they were gone.

{few minutes later}

i got dressed and headed to dwma as i was walking i found a back way to the school and walked as i looked and seen i boy being surrounded by wolfs then i grabbed my gun and took aim but someone shot before i could i looked and it was kid and his partners Liz and patty "why did you do that" silence i heard him talking to both of them "that wasn't worth my time" i gave him a puzzled look "not worth your time... did you see what he did" they both shared a look "ya kid that boy did something no one else can do" he nodded "yes i saw what he did" i just kept looking at him still worried for the guy "we need to bring him to the infirmary and see if they can help him"they nodded and we got him as fast as we could.

another few minutes later}

we got to the infirmary. i sat outside until the kid came out Liz and Patty behind him. "He'll be fine... you can go inside if you want" and they walked away without another word i walked inside and looked to see he was in bad shape i sat next to him and looked at him i felt bad for him i traced over his wounds and just like that he was healed nothing left behind my eyes widened "w-what ....did i just do that" i didn't understand what just happened but at least he was healed and better i sat there for a while and i fell asleep. all my thoughts came together, and they all echoed together, but one just stood out from the rest. "Hope for the best...protect him... he needs you," and then it faded into nothing. just nothing but silence....