Part 1

I walked into the coffee shop and ordered a hot chocolate.

I grabbed the mug and sat in my usual seat. I placed the cup onto the table and looked around.

I suddenly saw a phone, placed opposite me on the round table. I reached out and grabbed it and clicked the screen.

The lock screen showed the time;
1:23pm.
Saturday, 24 October
the picture behind it showed a band, bring me the horizon.

I put the phone back down and left it there while I finished my drink.

I checked through my Instagram while sipping the last few drops of my hot chocolate.

I put down my empty cup and looked around, only a few people sat in the chairs around me, either their faces stuck into books or laptops full of work.

I decided to pick the phone up and slipped it into my handbag and left.

I walked out of the shop and made my way to the new look to pick up a dress for the party.

I grabbed a black dress with a white collar, exactly how I wanted it. I bought the dress and wandered home.

I caught the bus and walked along the seats and sat on one. As the bus wandered along the streets, my phone in my handbag started to ring.

I fumbled in my bag looking for it and grabbed the phone - from the coffee shop.

I took it out of my bag and answered almost straight away.

"H-hello?" I muttered. "Hi." A sweet voice answered on the other line.

"Hi have you found my phone?" The voice asked.

"U-um yeah, I think." I said, awkwardly.

"I left it at the coffee shop." The voice said, sounding relieved.

"Yeah, I found it." I said. "Thank you! So where could we meet so I can get it back?" He asked.

"Meet me at my house at 6" I said and I gave him my address.

I clicked the stop button on the bus and stood up.

"Oh and my names Leondre." The voice said.

"Kayla." I smiled, and hung up.

I got off of the bus and walked my way home.

I turned to my house and fumbled again, through my bag to find my keys.

I got them out and unlocked the door.

I dropped my stuff on the floor and kicked my shoes off.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink.