Part 2

part 2

I went up to the bathroom and started running my bath.

I checked the time which said
4:17pm.

I ran the bath and dropped a halloween bath bomb in.

I lit my candles around and slipped into the warm bath.

I quickly soaked in the bath and got back out. I dried off - well sat on my bed for half an hour on my phone.

I got up and started doing my makeup. I made my face a bit paler than usual - because I was dressing up as Wednesday Addams.

*ding dong*

the door went off.

I slipped on my shoes and made my way downstairs.

I opened the door, "hii!" I smiled.

he was perfect. Brown eyes, dark brown hair with a massive smile on his face. He was perfect.

"Hey!" He said.

"I'm Leondre," he smiled.

"Hi I'm Kayla, again." I said awkwardly.

He looked me up and down.

My eyes followed his eyes and I stumbled.

"O-oh I'm dressed up for a Halloween party tonight! Sorry I didn't warn you." I laughed.

we stared at each other for a while, "O-oh can I have my phone back?" He asked awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, yeah here it is." I said grabbing it from the side.

I gave it to him and his hand touched mine.

I almost grabbed it back but snapped into reality.

"So, I'll call you." He smiled.

"Okay." I said, "bye." I smiled. "Bye!" He said, walking away from the house.

I watched him go and slowly shut the door.

I put my back to the door and smiled. Maybe I did believe in love at first sight.

I had a quick meal and heard my friend knock on the door.

"Cominggg!" I shouted. I opened the door and pulled my friend into the house.

"Kourtney omg!" I shouted.

"W-what? What's up Kayla chill!" She said, looking confused. I told her everything that happened, I couldn't be more happy.

We finished our final touches on our outfits, Kourtney was dressed up as Olaf, from frozen. We finished up and left for the party.