Watching

Bill's POV

Pine tree and shooting star were asleep and like usual I was watching them. I couldn't stop looking at shooting star she just... Caught my eye as humans say. I was in there room not visible to them but I was in my human form I had yellow hair that was almost golden, a black eye patch on my right eye, a yellow tail coat, with a white dress shirt under it, a black bow tie, black dress pants, black dress shoes, a black cane that I never really used, and a top hat to top it all off. I grew to like my human form and so did some other strange girls, geez they were so weird! Pine tree and shooting star started to wake up and I watched them still not visible to them.

Mabel's POV

I started to wake up and so did Dipper I stretched and yawned. I thought to myself 'It feels like someone is watching us.' I looked at Dipper and said "Hey Dip-Dip I bet I can beat you down stairs!" I got out of my bed quickly. He smirked a little and said "oh it's on sis!" He got out of bed and ran downstairs with me. Both of us side by side we both lunged for the last step and we both skidded and laughed and I declared "It's a shocking photo finish!!" He laughed and Stan passed us and looked down at us and laughed a little and stated "you two have too much energy." He gave us each a noogie and walked off.

Bill's POV

I kept watching and thought 'why do I keep looking at shooting star? I don't like her... Do I? Well she is cute... Wait I'm a dream demon I can't like my enemy! I just need the journals and that will be good for now' An idea popped into my head and I talked to myself "what if I did that? " I smirked good enough plan for me! I kept watching them for a while. A few days passed after I got the idea I was waiting for the perfect time and finally shooting star asked pine tree "Hey bro-bro after lunch let's go on a monster hunt!" He nodded and said "Sounds good" My smirk widened as I waited for them to finish lunch and watched them as they finished.