Just In Case

Mabel's POV

I hugged him back...but why? I guess I was just really happy. Yah that works for me! After we let go of each other I heard a small noise come from the walk in closet I looked at the closet then at him and said "what's in th-" He cut me off as he said "It's a surprise, go see what it is." I looked at him to make sure he wasn't smirking but no he was smiling gently at me so I slowly walked over to the door of the walk In closet, and hesitantly opened the door nice and slow. All of the sudden something squealed and lunged at me. I fell to the floor with it on my chest I slowly opened my eyes to see Waddles looking at me with Glee! I smiled and hugged him as I said "Waddles I thought I'd never see you again!!"

Bill's POV

I watched as shooting star played around with her pig and listened to her laugh and squeals of excitement. She's awfully cute... Wait No I can't think like that! I shook my head in frustration and shooting star looked at me and smiled warmly as she said gently and lovingly "Thanks Bill." I smiled and nodded as I said "If there's anything else you need ring that bell right there" I pointed to a golden bell with a triangle at one end and a shooting star at the other. I spoke again "I'll be here faster than then the blink of your eye!" She nodded as she looked at the bell. I waved goodbye and shut the door and locked it just in case." Just for extra measures " I said to my self. Can't have my shooting star be a fallen one.