Bigger Badder Brutaler

Kayla

I watch my sister stand by the end of the boat, while i sister stands by a red headed girl. Then the red head who's name I learned to be Zoey an I both ended up staring at this brown haired boy by the Name of Mike.

'He is really cute' I thought

"Mike, Zoey, Kayla." I heard Chris say.

"This is gonna be awesome. I heard the camp is beautiful" I smiled

"Yeah, beautiful." Mike stared at me.

I then heard a scream and saw a boy fall in Unique's arms.he said something and got up. She said something back, then he gave her a sad look at turned away.

Suddenly an explodtion went off and I saw my sister's hair turn white as she went in the air and crashed down into the sea. I saw her swim as fast as she could to shore while trying to turn her hair back to mint green. I just swam normally after helping Stacie and Mike from drowning

I sat next to Mike and Zoey when Unique came, her hair back to normal. She sat next to us. I started was staring at Mike, as he stared back.

"So stoked to be here. I have been watching total drama forever. Who knows, maybe I'll even make some new friends."I smiled.

"Yes. That would be good, considering you and your sisters conditions made you guys not get out much." Dawn said.

"Who told you that?" Unique gasped.

"Your souls read like an open book. You had such a deprived childhood. It must have been difficult." Dawn grabbed her hand, she wrenched it back, her hair slightly turning orange (weirded out).

"Attention campers, see that trail leading in the forest, race to the end of the trail and do not disturb the wild life. That would be bad. The tiniest sound could set them off. Like this" Chris blow a air horn. Suddenly we hear a roar and trees falling.

My sister grabbed me and ran. We ended up being the last ones since she had to stop and try and change her hair from white, but failed so we just continued. Everyone was staring at her when we came and her hair turned pink (embarrassed). They all gasped.

"Mood hair your on team b. Siren your team a. I hope you don't act like Sadie and Katie from the first season." Chris said, pointing to team a and b.

"Later sis." She waved before walking to my team. I just shrugged and went to mine, slightly upset about him calling us by our conditions.

"Not what I expected." Chris frowned.

"What did we miss?" Unique asked, hair turning magenta (confused). Everyone just watched her hair. "Okay! I got hair that changes with my mood! Take a picture it will last longer!"

"Our name is toxic rats. And we are about to start our challenge." Dawn said.

"I don't care. I am going to the camp." I heard my sister sigh, walking away. But of course I dragged her in a different way.

We eventually found the camp and made our teams some food, since we all know chef is an awful cook. Soon my team came and I think won, but then Unique's came and blew up our cabin, thus winning for her.

"And as a island welcoming present, me and my sister made us all a feast!' I announced. Everyone cheered, I hope this means I'm not getting sent home.

After we were done eating we went to our cabins. Dawn kept on creeping me out while Stacie kept on talkingabout how sad she is about leaving.

'Well guess what you annoying lieing chatter, your are leaving, kicked out, booted, not wanted here. So hah. Teach you to annoy everyone.'

I looked out the window and saw my sisterhood into the boys side of the cabin.

'I guess Anna-Marie's Shakespeare was getting to her asthma' I thought.

So I saw Unique walk out with bright yellow hair (happy) and let me just say, looking at it was like looking at the burning Sun. That's how bright it was. I watched as she fell asleep under the stars.

I smiled before walking out to join her and falling asleep on top of a rock.

'That's gonna hurt in the morning' I mentally sighed, to lazy to move, before falling into a deep slumber

Sorry it was so sort, I am lazy