truth or laser shark

At like 1 30 I came back to the room. After waking up my sister to go back to hers too, that is. i fell back asleep on my bed.

At like 8 00 I heard Dawn talking to birds, waking me up.

"Really. Oh no" Dawn gasped, hanging upside down.

'Seriously, this again,*sigh* that girl is crazy'

"Would you keep it down. If I don't get my beauty sleep I'll lose it" Dakota wined, sleeping mask for her eyes.

"Cause your need for fame is really a depressing cry for love." Dawn sighed.

"Who told you that! My therapist!" Dakota gasped.

"I see people's auras. And it looks like someone threw up on your. And Kayla, your aura shows saddens and loneliness, but don't worry, your gonna find love real soon." Dawn smiled at me.

"Go eat a worm!" I growled, grading clothes and stomping over to the bathroom.

Once I went in I saw my sister. Her hair was almost all pink (embarrassed) with a hit or magenta (confused) and white (scared). She was braiding a magenta (confused) strand, purple (love) strand ,and yellow (happy) stand of hair.

"What happened to you?" I asked, actually concerned.

When she heard me, she turn and started freaking out. She ran out after that.

'Okay.....weird. Why was my sister's hair showing embarrassment, sacredness, confusion, happiness. And love all at once. I need to find out what is wrong with her'

I was about to go after her when an air horn blew. I ran to the main place and saw everyone was there.

"Rise and shine, my morning glories. It's time for your next challenge." Chris smirked.

I saw Unique's hair turn back to Mint minus her braid.

Dakota started complaining about her not getting her beauty sleep. She took off her shades and she looked awful. Sam kinda let that slip. A little bit after Chris said We were going to THE BAY OF DISMAY. Then he took Dakota's phone and Sam's game-guy.

We started walking. Unique and I were listening to a conversation going on between Cam and Jo.

"I hope this isn't another physical challenge." Cam sighed, I could see the purple strand of Unique's hair grow brighter as Cam started talking.

'OMG!!!!!! Unique likes, no scratch that, Unique loves Cameron!!!!EEK!'

"I bet you do toothpick. In surprise your scrawny neck." Jo smirked sarcastically. i could see Unique's mint hair slightly turn redder (angrier) each second.

'this isn't going to end well for Jo. you don't want to see Unique when her hair gets blood red so she should stop like now'

"My greatest strengths are mental!" cam scowled, starting to get mad. Unique's hair was so close to blood red, it wasn't even funny. how does no one see this!

"you're mental if you think you could win total drama without getting physical. Just stay out of my way!" Jo smirked, making Cam pout in disappointment. that is when her hair turn a red that was so dark that it completely passed blood red and turned an almost black/red color.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! IN A FIGHT OF BRAINS VERSES BRAWN'S, BRAINS WOULD ALWAYS WIN! IT'S JUST PLAIN LOGIC! SO WHILE ONE OF US SMART PEOPLE WIN THE MILLION AND THIS SHOW, JUST REMEMBER THIS, AND SHUT YOUR BIG, STUPID, STEREOSCOPIC MOUTH!" Unique finally snapped. her hair was starting to get curly which meant she was starting to lose control.

'if she loses control her hair gray and she will be an empty, soulless shell of a girl. i can't let that happen. i would go crazy without the real her'

i put a hand on her shoulder, she turned to me, rage filling her eyes. when she realized it was me she started to relax and her hair (minus the braid) went back to normal.

"whatever, you are a freak so stay out of my way too." Jo rolled her eyes. the thing she called her made her hair turn a dark blue (really sad) and she ran off crying.

'Jo really made a mistake there. Unique was always called a freak when ever she was out. then i start to act like she did a few moments ago. Jo, watch your back cause the Rivera twins are out for your head on a stick!'

my eye started to twitch as i walked in front of her. she stopped and gave me an annoyed look with a 'what-do-you-want-now' face on, just making me madder. i raised my fist and punched her in her arm. HARD!

"What was that for!" she yelled, clutching her arm. everyone had stopped to stare at Unique run away, but now were staring at us is shock.

"NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER. MAKE MY SISTER FEEL LIKE THAT AGAIN. SHE HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT BEING BULLIED LIKE BEFORE. SO HERE IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. YOU ARE GOING TO APOLOGIST TO HER BEFORE I HURT YOU SO BAD. YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN." I growled so darkly that Jo's face went pale, but she shook i off and pushed pass my.

i was about to attack her, but i felt four hands grab me. i turned and saw Unique, Cam, Mike, and Zoey holding onto me with scared smiles. i immediately calmed down and we continued to walk to the bay of dismay.

pretty soon we were all strapped into harnesses and Chris was explaining this game about getting to know each other. he started to say the first question.

"who here with a simple gesture can get anyone to do anything she want cause of a medical condition?" he asked, making me shrink back in my seat before pressing the button. everyone looked confused.

"that's not possible!" Jo yelled.

"Slap yourself." i said monotone with a -_-" face on.

"NO!"

i took off my glasses/shades and gave the cutest face i could muster "pweas swap yourswef' i said in a baby voice. she did as i said, in a trance.

"Moving on....Who here acts emotionless so she won't be judged or bullied?" Chris asked and i instantly knew it was my sister. she proved that and got shocked. her hair turned aqua (in pain) and she whimpered.

after a few more questions the game ended with no winner, due to everyone complaining and trying to get out. as a punishment both teams were dunked in the water, but something bad happened.

Unique's harness broke along with mine. the bleachers went back up without us. neither of us knew how to swim since we never really got out, so we just continued to float around. slowly we began to lose oxegin and blacked out, most likely about to die

'i love you Unique' i thought before my eyes closed.

and that is the end of the book. they just died.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jk...

i opened my eyes to see i was at the bonfire with my team

'i guess i didn't die. i hope my sister is okay!!!'

i got up and sat on a stump. Apparently we had a obstacle course and Cam made the Maggots win, thus making us lose. i thought i would have gotten sent back but it was actuality Dakota that was booted.

i ate dinner in my room. i was about to fall asleep when i remembered my sister. i quickly looked out the window to see her in her bed, about to fall asleep. suddenly a flash of realization and panic before she falls under.

'wonder what that was?' i thought before lying down, following my sisters lead.