Epilogue

A week later...

I sat on a camping chair, reading a book, when Andrew raced into the dome.

"Novia! Look at what I found!" he cried. I looked up from my book and saw him holding up a newspaper.

"You found a newspaper stand. Good for you," I said.

"No, read what it says!" I took the newspaper from him and looked at the headline.

Novia Mace and Friends Defeat Monster Manufacture Corp, Govt. Decides to Leave Her Alone

My eyes widened.

"Do you know what this means?" he said excitedly. I stood up.

"They gave up! Yay! We can finally be like normal people!" I cried jumping up and down. I heard a knock on the front door to the dome. I walked over cautiously. I opened the door. A familiar scent filled my nose, laboratory and something else I couldn't name. I looked down at the person knocking. It was a little girl. She looked to be about five feet tall and had super pale skin. She had big, round, beautiful purple eyes and blue lips. Her blue and green curly hair was cut close to her head. She had blue nails that were slightly pointed. When she blinked, her long lashes fluttered. She was wearing a yellow, daisy sundress that stopped below her knees. She was adorable. She looked like me.