Kendall & Hotels

You and your family are staying in a hotel. When you get told that BTR will be there as well for the weekend you can't believe this really happens to you. When you arrive you keep looking for the boys but you can't find them. One day you decide to take a break in the pool. It gets really late when you go back upstairs to your apartment. You're only wrapped in a towel cause you thought you'd be in your room in some seconds when you realize that you forgot to ask your parents for a key. They'll stay away for the next day exploring the city. Shit. Suddenly you notice someone coming up the stairs. Oh no how embarrassing. You try to hide but it's too late. A tall blonde guy walks towards you and stops. He has a amused smile on his lips when he sees you. "Forgot your key?" He asks. "Yeah I'll go downstairs and get me one from the front check." You want to pass him but he stops you. "Or you could have it way easier and come into my apartment and I'll call the reception." You hesitate then you nod. He opens the door and you go inside. When you want to grab the phone on the table he closes the door and pulls your hand back from the receiver. He pulls you close and kisses you. "Wh..why?" Is the only thing you can say right now because your legs feel like they could break away every second. "When I saw you standing there I knew it was the right thing to do." He gives you a cheeky wink. Then he puts his arms around you and gives you a passionated kiss.