Bonding

Chapter 3: Bonding

[ H A I L E E ' S ]

I woke up with the ray of the sun touching my face. I got up from my bed, and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routines. As I finished brushing my damp wet hair, I chose an orange CHB shirt, destroyed jeans, and silver converse. I put some lip balm on my lips and went out of the cabin for breakfast.

"Good morning, Hailee. How was yesterday?" Percy asked while taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Oh, it was fine as always. We kinda had a small second fight, but I did had fun." I said eating my sandwich that was placed on my plate.

"Okay, that's good. Hailee, I want you to remember that, even though your at Hogwarts already, doesn't mean you can't count on us anymore. We're your family, right?" He said, and I nodded. "So, I want you to always send me some letters about your days there. Even though it's not often, still send some okay? When someone bullies you, find a lake, river, or creek there, and use your drachma that I will give you the day you are about to go back at NY, and use it for Iris-messages. I would also want you to remember that, you can trust me with anything, I know I'm not a good brother to you, but I love you like my real sister. So don't forget that, and have fun!" Percy smiled. I feel like he is about to tear up any seconds now. Hahaha. I hugged him, and thanked him.

"Thanks, Percy. Your some cool brother that I have. I will never forget what you said. I love you too!" I said. But before I start devouring my breakfast, a thought shot my mind,   Am I going to Hogwarts this year?

I kept quiet for a while, thinking about the sudden thought of it, and so I have concluded to ask Percy. "Hey, Percy. Why are you saying like, I'm going to Hogwarts this year? You do know that I'm just about to turn 10, right?"

He stopped munching his sandwich and looked up to me. "Well, you've got a wonderful point there," he paused. "Welps! I just had a vision last night that you're going to Hogwarts."

"Oh."

Me and Percy continued telling ranting about what could happen when I get there, and went back to our cabin to take a short nap. After a few minutes of laying down, I finally rose from my position, and went to the archery range to practice with Will.

"Hey, Willy!" I greeted him, as I went at the archer fields.

"Hello, Lee. C'mon now, we better practice." Will said, and got his bow and arrow. "Aim it carefully, and let go. Stay focused." He instructed.

I did what he said,maiming carefully and also trying to relax a bit, but I still missed the target. I gave him a sorry smile and he just chuckled. "We might have to try again." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

And again, I now carefully aimed for the target, and let go of the arrow then I slowly watched, the arrow nearing the target then... Okay. A little bit more closer.

"Closer, Lee." Will cheered. Once again, I aimed my arrow to the target very carefully, focusing at the red circle on the middle, and I swiftly let go of the arrow then slowly watched it flew nearing the target a little more, and - shoot!

Bullseye.

"Good work, Lee! Now. I want you to shoot all of the targets, and get it close as possible on the middle. Got it?" He asked.

I nodded my head and said, "Got it."

I got back to my aiming position, and did the same thing, but this time, without worrying.

~*~*~*~

It's time for lunch and I guess of having it into the forests. I packed up my lunch (which is egg sandwich and a bottle of juice. Mmm. Yum!), brought Moonlight my owl with me, and sneakily passed the mess hall to the forests. I walked happily, with a satchel over my shoulder, Moonlight over my other shoulder, and my lunch of course. I chose my usual spot, near a lake, and took out my lunch, some paper and pen. Then started writing to Mum and Dad.