Halloween

here you go~!

Happy Halloween~! :3

I stayed up all night for this .-.

Hope you enjoy~! :3

~~~

•Third Person's Pov•

After the Amusement Park, Helbram's Class Took a Class Picture, even some people did It with Their special someone.

When they went back to the hotel, They were told that they were going to leave in the morning. So, All of them slept at the moment they met their bed.

~

The Next morning, They took the bus again and drove back.

Gerharde's Plan Failed, Everyone had a good time. All Good.

Once theyw ent back, Regular classes was back.

"Okay Class! I have an announcement! As you know, It's almost halloween. Everyone knows what that means? The Halloween Ball!" Helbram cheered, The students cheered along with him

"So, This year. It's a costume Themed." Everyone gaped.

"And It will be on Friday night," Everyone nodded, They started getting ready to leave the classroom.

then the bell rang, everyone was about to leave.

"Oh and by the way, THE MAJORITY OF THE CLASS SHOULD HAVE A DATE. OKAY BYE." Helbram yelled, running away. Leaving his students.

"That is a crazy Teacher~" Ban stated, Everyone nodded. All of them were leaving the classroom.

•Meliodas' Pov•

Me and Elizabeth were going to her locker, She took her notes from her bag putting it in. Once she was done, I had the Chance.

"Um.. Hey Elizabeth.. Wanna go with me to the Party?" I asked, Playing with my fingers. Elizaebth had a wide smile.

"Ofcourse." She nodded, I felt like i could Run around the whole campus because of her answer.

•Third Person's Pov•

Diane and King were at the Football Feild, where They were having a comfortable Silence,

Well not in King's Head, there were many voices saying, ASK HER ALREADY. (That's Probably Me)

"H-Hey Diane-" He was Cut off.

"Hey Diane!" Hauser was walking towards Diane.

"What were you-" Diane was cut off.

"King!" Gerharde Waved walking towards them.

King Looked back and Forth, Hauser and Gerharde.

"Will you go to the Hallloween Party with me?" King said quickly, He eagerly waited for her reply.

"Yes." Diane smiled, She played it cool. But inside, There was a Storm of Fangirling.

"Diane! I Finally caught up with you, Would you like to Go with me to the Dance?" Hauser panted, But Diane gave him a sad look.

"Im sorry Hauser, A little too late. I already have a Date.." Diane apologized, Hauser understood and smiled, But he smirked at King.

But when King heard the word Date, He went red. As for Gerharde, She heard it when King asked Diane. It made her enraged, So she stomped off.

~Time skip to the Night of the Dance/Party~

•Meliodas' Pov•

I went down stairs, I dressed up as a Vampire.