Elaine's birthday

Sorry I couldnt update ;-; We had a WEEK of exams and quizes and shit and I COULD NOT TOUCH THE LAPTOP 

Here's a short chapter

~~~

Ban's Pov

I was with Cap'n, We were eating ice cream.

"So, Elaine's birthday is tomorrow, What're you gonna do?"

"Imma kiddnap her." 

Cap'n almost chocked on his ice cream, "Excuse me?" 

"Imma kiddnap her." I grinned, I had a stupid idea that would be perfect.

"Alright, lemme hear it."

~

Elaine's Pov

I was told that I needed to go to the park, so I did. I was about to leave, When Harlequin stopped me.

"Im coming with you," He stepped out and we both went to the park.

Everything was going fine until, Someone covered my mouth and eyes.

Third Person's Pov

Elaine was being held by King bridal style, he wasnt going to the park. He was going to the school, Where Ban was waiting.

King was having a hard time though, Just because Elaine looked harmles doesnt mean she really is. She kept on squirming. Good thing King was able to hold her tightly.

Once King was there, He saw Ban at the Gym. King passed Elaine to Ban and ran to the secret garden which was redesigned, Thanks to King and Diane.

It was like a wonderland filled with lights and adorable things, Things that Elaine loved.

Ban gently put her down to the ground, Merlin snapped her fingers Elaine had a whole new outfit. She was wearing a white dress, With a butterfly bow at the back.

Meliodas raised his arm, the sky was pitch black. No stars.

Everybody looked at Elizabeth. Elizabeth was going to do something she never tried before.

"Stars of the heavens, show yourselves at the beautiful darkness that surrounds us." Elizabeth chanted, Meliodas stood next to her.

She snapped her finger and beautiful stars came out of the pitch black sky. It was beautiful.

King and Diane went around to put lanterns on the ground.

Ban took out his hand picked cranberries and layed it infront of Elaine

ban took off her blindfold, she looked dazed for a second then realized that there was a bowl filled with cranberries, memories of her and Ban came flowing through.

She looked around and saw the sky, it was beautiful.

She saw people holding lanterns, she studied their features.

She knew exactly who they were, a smile made its way to her face.

"You guys." She smiled, Elaine stood up and recognized her attire.

"No way." She gasped, it was the outfit that she wore when she first met Ban.

"Yes way~" Ban came out of the darkness, Elaine stood there as Ban walked towards her. What she did next didnt process in  Ban's Mind.

Elaine hugged him to the ground, "Idiot." Elaine laughed, "I'm your Idiot~"

"Aw~" Everybody around them circled around them, "Want the first berry?" Elizabeth asked Elaine, Giving her the container filled with the cranberries.

Elaine took one and ate it, "Tastes like the ones we ate before." She smiled, "Anything for you~" 

"Happy Birthday Elaine!" Everyone cheered, "Thanks you guys"

~~~

IT'S SHORT AF, IM SORRY, I JUST NEEDED A SHORT CHAP FOR ELAINE'S BDAY C:

also, be warned.

im just warning you

:>