chapter 2 - the newcomer

It seemed like hours before i regained consciousness. I awoke again but this time to loud hissing and what sounded like a struggle. slowly opening my eyes to a strange sight. A large cat like creature with metallic  eyes and defining hisses. His tail was like an electrical plug with metal pieces that looked like they acted as bandages. Snapping and screeching as the white coats opened his crate and lead him into the cell. He put up a good fight . It was about thirty minutes until he sulked into the darkest corner of the cell he was in. "It's a miracle the newbie has finished his tantrum maybe he lost his voice" Toto sarcastically teased. "shut up"! I bellowed "you were much worse you whined for two hole days"!

  I couldn't stand how Toto was treating the newbie he knew just how mortifying it was to be in this wretched place. My emotions swirled and boiled just thinking about this place and what its done to all of us. I tried to ignore  the newbie  not knowing if he was dangerous knowing how frightened he must be. I sat for about five minutes before curiosity got the best of me. I walked over to the bars that separate the cells , and slowly peered through. It was quiet very quiet I started to feel uneasy starting to back away from the steel bars when he attacked! snake like electrical cords coiled around my neck that tightened within seconds. The cords coiled around my neck started to lift me up I could slightly see him i could tell that he was tall much larger than me. 

I closed my eyes tightly fearing what I was about to see.  soon the cords stopped and i could tell ,I was about a couple feet off the ground. slowly I opened my eyes only to be face to face to the newbie. He was a cat who looked to be a year or two older than me, he had a pure white coat with almost glowing blue eyes. there was an awkward silence. He looked shocked as if he had seen a ghost. only staring at  me for a short moments and then closeing his eyes tightly. Just as I was about to speak he  tightened his grip a little and cut me off before i could speak. " where the hell am I "!? "what did they do to me"!? " who are you !?" he screeched.