Chapter 4

First part of the day <3

I wake up early, how early? You may ask..

6am.

I don't know why, I just feel wide awake, without waking Joe up I go downstairs, as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I hear clanking of dishes, I suddenly feel scared.

I slowly make my way round the corner and look in the kitchen to see Alfie.

"God, Alf, you scared the living death out of me." Alfie laughs. I go in the fridge, grab milk and make some cereal, "why are you awake so early?" I ask.

"I've Gotta go to the gym, I normally wake up around 6, but my eyes just opened at 5." He says, "I feel wide awake."

"Same." I say. Ieat my cereal and watch a bit of YouTube. Alfie leaves for the gym at 7. I sit and play with Nala now, I really want a dog.

I have adeles new song playing quietly in the backround, I sit and play with Nalas toys - obviously with her.

Joe comes down, half awake at around 10, "morning." He says in his gorgeous morning voice.

I smile sweetly, "G'morning, sir." I say bowing, Joe chuckles and I just laugh.

"Between me and you," Joe says looking around, and starting to whisper, "between us," he says, I nod signalling him to carry one, before he speaks, Zoe walks in "meet me at Jamie's resteraunt at 12, what do ya say?" He whispers.

"It's a yes." I smirk at him

"Morning!" Zoe says peppy.

"Today I'm going to meet up with my sister," I lie, "at 12." Zoe raises her eyebrow and pulls a, 'are-you-sure?' Look.

I just ignore her and head upstairs to get ready. I put on a white shift dress that has pink and play stripes in a tartan style pattern on it, with black tights and my boots, I leave my hair straight and do my makeup. I spray my Ari perfume that smells amazing btw, and I grab my purse and phone. A/N there will be a picture at the top of what she wears. Thankyou to my friend for picking out what she should wear.

By the time I'm ready it's 11:50, and my taxi is outside, I hop in the taxi, after saying bye to Zoe. And Joe wasn't their so I think he's left already.

Why's he told me to meet him there. Is this a... Date?

I get there spot on 12, I go into Jamie's, to see Joe sat at a table of two. He's wearing a white t-shirt, his denim jacket and jeans.

He gets up to welcome me, "so, Joseph." I say after we had hugged, and sat down, "why did you give me no choice at all, to come here." I say jokingly, he chuckles.

"Because, Jessica, I like..." He places his hand ontop of mine, "you." He says, looking into my eyes.

"I like you too Joe." I smile.

"No, Jess, I mean, like like, as in, I want you to be my girlfriend." I blush, and look at him shocked.

"Me?" I say, "are you feeling alright Joe, look at me, you deserve so much better."

He chuckles, "you are the person I need, your laugh, smile, your kindness, your humour, Jess, I'd be lucky enough if you said yes."

"Then, mr.sugg, I say, yes." I smile at him. We get our food, and eat up.

"Keep it between us though, we won't tell our viewers. Not yet. We can tell our friends and family. That's it." Joe says, I nod in agreement.

We love our viewers, we really do, but sometimes, we need a private life too, one day we'll tell them, but, Joe and I don't know how our relationship is going to be, we could have one of those on and offs.

We go back to see that Alfie is back. We walk into the house, hand in hand. We walk into the lounge, and hold our hands up, Zoe and Alfie cheer us. "YAYY! My OTP is together!" Alfie shouts.

"Yeah, but don't tell our viewers, don't say it a vlog or videos, or blog.." Joe says looking at Zoe.

"Look out for Jim vlogging." Alfie says, laughing, Jim catches everyone in the background of vlogs, like the Zalfie "kiss" which was just a hug.

Joe Sugg is my boyfriend. Joseph Graham Sugg is my boyfriend. We are together. 'Joe' is real.

Joe smiles at me, i smile back, it's 5pm, I go take a shower as more friends start arriving for tullys farm. Joe is in the room whilst I have a shower.

I get out and Joe goes in, I dry my hair and put on some disco pants and a stripy baggy t-shirt, with a leather jacket, black combat shoes, and a scalf. I do my makeup, but just a bit.

Before we go, we have laptop club. 

Niomi and Marcus was here, Jim, Dom, Zoe and Alfie duh, Joe and I again duh, sacconejolys, Maddie and Ange; Where here.

Joe stands behind me. "We'd like to tell you guys something, don't vlog it, we aren't telling our viewers," joe puts his hands on m shoulders, as I take a sip of my cup of tea. "Jessica and I, are, together." He says. I blush and I think Joe is as well, everyone awes.

"Aw, young love." Jonathan says, making us all laugh

________________________________________________________

A/N- the next part of the day will be up tomorrow morning.

I think, I will upload twice in a day, one in the morning and another in the evening(around 5) but when I go back to school on Monday I will only have time to update on weekends.

Thankyou xxx

Michayla x

P.s. Add to your library, comment and vote!