Roc imagine

Y/n: FUCK YOU ROC! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?!?!?!

Roc: we haven't fucked in a long time and I was needy.

Y/n: fuck it.... FUCK IT! You OBVIOUSLY don't care that I feel broken inside... I'm going to my sisters house. I'm done. There is no more 'we'... Only you.

You ran upstairs and started to pack you bags. You dropped your top on the floor and bent down to pick it up. You felt rocs hands grab your hips. He started to grow a boner.

Y/n: so your getting hard at a situation like this...

You turn around and he pulls you close so not even a piece of paper could fit between you. He starts kissing you roughly.

You try to pull away but all that gets you is being pushed onto the wall. Even though you were mad, you couldn't resist those thick, juicy lips. You wrap your legs around his hips and he holds you by your thighs. He walks over to the bed and drops you onto it.

He gets a condom from the draw and throws it at you. He strips off his and your clothes.

Roc: Put the condom on me babe.

Just as you are about to he stops you.

Roc: with your mouth.

You've never seen this side of roc before and this would prove quite a challenge.

It took you a while but you finally did it. He pushed you by your chest, making you lie on the bed and propped one of your legs over his shoulders.

Roc: are you ready?

By now you were so turned on that all you could do was let out a mere whimper.

Roc rammed himself into you, making you scream. He kept thrusting in and out of you, making the head board bang on the wall. It finally dropped, but you both took no notice.

You was playing with your self till roc slipped out of you and peeled of the protection.

Roc: suck it...

You position yourself on your knees and licked the tip like a lolly-pop. You started deep-throating him. You did it so fast that roc almost lost his balance.

He finally cumed and picked you up. He put your legs around he's waist and entered you standing up.

He held you by your waist and whispered in your ear.

Roc: you like this huh Y/n?

Y/n: ugh... I hate youuu!! Oh FUCK!!!

Roc: well I'm gonna change that real quick.

He laid you on the bed and thrusted one more time before pulling out. He started tounging you and planted sweet, soft kisses down from your jawline to your clit.

He licked,sucked,flicked and rubbed till your reached your climax.

He started kissing you and entered in you once more from behind. He pulled you hair and slapped your ass.

Roc: what's my name?

Y/n: Roccccc

Roc: no *he started thrusting harder and pulled your hair back more*

Y/n: CHRESANTO!!!

Roc: naa that's not it either.... *faster and deeper*

Y/n: DADDY!

Roc: no bitch... Try again.

At this point he almost pulled your hair out of your scalp and you can feel most of his d'ick on your stomach. You were about to climax till you screamed.

Y/n: AIII PPAAAPPPIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and roc both cumed and you collapsed on the bed. Roc dropped his head on your breasts, using them as pillows. You were both out of breath.

Roc: do you... Still... Hate me?

Y/n: does this answer your question.

You cup and bring his face towards yours and kiss him. You rolled him over so that you was on top. You pulled the covers over your heads...

Bring on round two....

A/n- yeah.... I'm not good at these, but if you think i am and you want a personal, then inbox me please :D