Princeton imagine

You and Princeton were having a lazy day in. You two was watching movies, eating and cuddling.

Prince: bae look...

You turn around only to be hit in the face by a piece of popcorn.

Y/n: ow! what was that for?

Prince: I want you to throw popcorn in my mouth.

Y/n:..... Mhmm ok!

You grab a handful of popcorn when Princeton had his mouth open and his head up.

Y/n: you ready?

Prince: HURRY UP, MY MOUTH HURTS!!

You throw the popcorn at his face. One lands in his nose.

You burst out laughing and run upstairs.

Princeton chases after you. You hide under the bed. Princeton grabs you by your foot, picks you up and throws you on the bed.

He jumps on top of you and starts tickling you. You start hitting him because you were really ticklish and you couldn't breath because you were laughing too hard.

Y/n: prince...hahaha... Prince stop! Hahahahahaha STOP IT!!!!!

You pull his hair and he starts to fake cry.

Y/n: awww did I hurt the big baby?

Prince: *nods his head*

Y/n: does the big baby want a kiss?

Prince: yes pwease *baby voice*

He bends down and kisses you and you hold his face and kiss him back. Just as you were about to roll him over and take his shirt off, he reaches over and hits you with a pillow.

Prince: this *hits you with the pillow*

is for the popcorn! THIS is for pulling my hair. *hits you again*

He hits you four more times.

Y/n: what were they for?!?

Prince: for being too beautiful.

He leans in and so do you.... Till you grab your own pillow and smack him upside the head with it.

The pillow fight lasted for an hour and half. When you two was finished, the room was covered in pillow cases and feathers...

Y/n: aww your going to clean this up? Thanks :*

You then run out of the house, into your car and drove off.

Prince started screaming for you out of the window but you didn't hear him....

It took him hours....