Chapter 2: KNOWING HER

[KUROKO's POV]

I finished drinking my vanilla shake just a few minutes after she leaves the chain.

then,i decided to go home already,.But before I leave the chain, the menu board caught my attention.

" uhm,.maybe I should buy that for her ,"  

I whisper to myself.

[AZUMI's POV]

at last, im in the front of our house already..

I was about to turn the doorknob of the main door when. .

"Would you stop complaining??"

I heard my father's irritated voice.

"NO,.IM NOT COMPLAINING.,it just that. . . ."

then my mother's voice.

There they go again..*sigh*

I decided not to enter for meanwhile,.it would be a bothersome for me if i would. .

I took a glance at my little brother's window and felt relieved that he is sleeping peacefully.

I went to the children's playground just near our house. Since, I was a kid, it was the most peaceful place I go, whenever my mind is full of thoughts which gives me such headache.

I sit at the swing and started swaying it slowly as the wind began to blew chills against my face.. wow relaxing.

[KUROKO's POV]

I was on my way home,with a vanilla milkshake on a plastic container made for it.

I bought it at Maji. They say they forgot that they still have one on the fridge. I bought it and will give it to her as soon as I see her. I don't why, but I think I have to do it.

I was passing by a children's playground when something ,.No, Someone caught my glance.

It was her.

She was sitting at the swing. What is she doing there at this time?

I decided to go to Her.

She sees me already as I come near her.

"Hello. ." I plainly greet her.

"You again??"  

then she take her glance away from me.

I sit to the swing next to her..

"What are you doing here?"  

she asked me while looking at the ground.